ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 38

"Augh, I'm so full!" you exclaimed as you looked at the empty plates infront of you.

Albedo who wiped his mouth with a napkin simply hummed in response.

He had took both of you to a nearby café that you weren't aware of. The café was called 'Puspa Café', and the food inside was mainly based on Sumeru's cuisine is what Albedo said.

Honestly, just by the looks of the outside you knew it was going to be more amazing inside and you were right.

You internally cursed yourself for not knowing this place earlier. If you have known that this kind of café was near the dorm's, you would've went here everyday with Xiao or with any of your other friends. Maybe even have a study session inside this place with the group.

When you asked Albedo how'd he know of this place he had responded with,

"I had visited a friend of mine that works a part-time job here in the past."

You didn't get the chance to ask who this friend is when a waiter approached your table and had asked what food you wanted.

That 'waiter' was coincidentally the friend that Albedo had talked about.

Apparently his name is 'Tighnari', he had short dark green hair with light green streaks and his eyes faded from brown to green.

What struck you the most was his pointy ears that laid atop of his head. They were twitching here and then while he was talking to Albedo about something that you blocked out of your ears.

Tighnari didn't fail to notice your stare towards his ears and had asked you if something was wrong.

You simply looked away in embarrassment and answered a 'no', while Albedo chuckled and ordered for the both of you.

When Tighnari excused himself and went to tell the chef's of your orders you sighed out of relief.

Now back to the present, you suddenly felt the urge to go to the bathroom.

"Oh uh I'll just go to the bathroom." you excused yourself and stood up.

Albedo crossed his arms and nodded, "Alright."

Luckily you spotted the bathroom a little earlier when both you and Albedo were looking for a table so you didn't have to ask someone where the bathroom is.

When your figure disappeared out of Albedo's view he took out his phone and opened his messages.

Operation 101
9:27 am

Operation Leader(Venti)
WAKE UP!!
ITS OPERATION TIME!!

Operation Leader 2.0(Hu Tao)
IM ALREADY AWAKE 🥰🥰

Operation Xiao's Confidence(Scaramouche)
I don't want to deal with this early in the morning

Operation Fund-Giver(Childe)
Then don't 😒

Operation Xiao's Confidence(Scaramouche)
What are you doing in here again?

Operation Father-Support(Zhongli)
Please refrain from fighting in this groupchat

Operation Fund-Giver
Sorry zhongli 😞

Operation Y/n(Albedo)
Hm, that's one way to shut Childe up

Operation Leader
ALBEDO??