ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 43

"Phew, that was tiring..." you plop down on a bench with Ganyu doing the same who only let out a little sigh.

"I feel you." she says, smiling abit.

After Xiao had run off saying something that was unexpected it took a while for the others to drop what he had said.

The others decided to continue playing random carnival games that they stumble upon on.

While your friends had already moved on with it, the words that came out of Xiao's mouth were still fresh in your mind not failing to make your face feel warm.

You looked around the busy festival with people playing around and having fun. The atmosphere was nothing of gloomy nor sorrowful, it was cheerful and thrilling.

"Where did those idiots go again?" you ask the blue headed female sitting next to you.

She jolts in surprise, "Uhm...they said they were going to look for Xiao."

"Why couldn't we come with them.." you grumble.

Ganyu chuckled nervously, "Witnessing what happened an hour ago, I think it would be quite awkward for both of you to talk to each other again."

You huff and embarrassingly mumble, "As if that's the first time he'd said something so out of character.."

"Sorry, I didn't quite hear you." Ganyu indirectly asked you to repeat what you said.

"It's nothing." you shook your head in dismissal.

Ganyu nods and started to hum a song as she happily gazes at the festival events.

'She's in a good mood.'
You thought and inwardly smile to yourself, glad that she's having fun and relaxing, and glad that she's not thinking about those stressful schoolworks for just once.

But even with these joyful thoughts, what Xiao had pointed out just before Hu Tao scared you came back to your mind.

'They're planning something?'

You ask yourself and slightly turned your head to your blue headed friend.

You noticed something was off with all of them during the festival.

Checking their phones often, nudging one another, randomly pulling you and Xiao at a place, them indirectly describing things like 'love' and 'relationships' as well as them leaving you and Xiao alone from time to time.

Now that you organized and connected all their previous actions, there's no doubt something is really up, especially if Xiao noticed it too.

"Ganyu,"

"Hm?" she stopped humming the tune that was familiar to you and shift her purple unique colored eyes to you.

"What's with everyones behavior?" you ask as you see Ganyu's eyes widening.

"Uh well," her eyes returned back to normal. "They're just excited about this festival, mainly because you and Xiao are able to attend this years Windblume Festival."

You skeptically eye her, "Is that so..."

She sweat-dropped, "Mhm."

"You guys aren't planning anything suspicious, are you?" you straightforward ly ask. "Don't lie to me Ganyu."