ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 26

"YOU WHAT!?" dropping the spoon Xiao was using to make almond tofu for himself as soon as he heard what his doormate had done.

The latter twitched an eye due to the sudden loud voice of Xiao but kept his gaze on his phone, "You heard me right the first time."

Silently processing what Scaramouche had said. He came back to their shared dorm an hour after Xiao had woken up and decided to make almond tofu. While he was still making his food Scaramouche ranted about everything that happened when he went out, mostly complaining about how dumb and stupid Childe was.

Sharing everything that happened even that small talk that both you and Scaramouche had in the restaurant which earned a different kind of reaction from Xiao as he just yelled earlier.

Xiao stood still, he couldn't believe that his own doormate would rat him out just like that, well you could practically blame him for trusting Scaramouche out of all people.

"Why the hell..." Xiao whispered still unable to think and form words, if he wasn't stressed before then he is now adding to that stress he's feeling is a strong emotion he was trying not to let out, Anger.

He was thinking how to fix his own mess already but learning that Scaramouche told you he lied just made his problems more unbearable to fix, maybe telling you honestly would've been better than trying to hide it.

Xiao grew more and more frustrated, "You,"

Scaramouche who was not looking at his way as he was on his phone doing who knows what while Xiao walked over to where he was sitting towering him. Scaramouche noticed that Xiao was infront of him and decided to look up narrowing his eyes, "What do you-"

Xiao lifted him up with his right hand by the collar of Scaramouche's shirt while the said male gasped, grasping the hand that had him a few centimeters up the floor.

"PUT ME THE HELL DOWN-" Scaramouche tried to get out of Xiao's grasp but he just tightened his hold.

"Why the hell did you tell them that!?" He shouted as Scaramouche was starting to get more and more irritated.

"Because your idiotic self can't take a fricking hint! Lying won't get you anywhere Xiao!" Scaramouche yelled back causing Xiao to furrow his eyebrows more and glare at the indigo eyed male.

Xiao opened his mouth to retort back but, "Just because some dumb old idiots who gave birth to you kept lying and deceiving the hell out of you doesn't mean that you can do it to someone else too! Get that in your hella dumb brain!" Scaramouche continued, Xiao looked taken aback as his grip loosened abit earning the other male a chance to get off his grip by harshly pushing Xiao.

Xiao tumbled abit while Scaramouche coughed and glared at him, "I helped you and yet this is how you thank me?"

"..I could've fixed it myself." Xiao mumbled still with his amber eyes glaring at his doormate.

Scaramouche menacingly laughed, "Fix it yourself? Hah! What lies do you keep telling yourself Xiao?"

Xiao clenched his fists breathing heavily, he had a strong urge to punch the person infront of him right there but tried his best not to.

"How would've Y/n felt when they found out that you lied and their efforts of getting you with a person you lied about liking was wasted into nothing? No, how would they feel knowing you lied to them. Isn't honesty between best friends a really important thing?" He continued, it was obvious what Scaramouche was trying to do.

"Shut up." Xiao said gritting his teeth, he just wanted to get out of there and eat his food somewhere else.

"Stopping yourself now are we?" Scaramouche laughed, "Hah, I didn't know you turned this weak already."

Xiao had enough of hearing from his roommate wanting to shut his big mouth up he sprinted towards Scaramouche with his fist raised and aimed at him, the latter caught it and grinned. Scaramouche formed his hands to a fist and tried to punch Xiao on the face but missed when he dodged it by jumping back which caused Scaramouche to get more irritated.

Scaramouche fixed his posture stretching his arm clearly wanting and ready for a fight as Xiao continued to glare at him.

The air in the room suddenly got more tense than before as both male wanted to end each other's existence, now how did the small quiet environment from before became to this?

As both the male with teal-highlights and indigo haired male continued glaring at each other Xiao silently thought how and why was he doormate's with this irrelevant person.

Just as Scaramouche started to come closer to Xiao a phone rang, specifically Scaramouche's phone.

He clicked his tongue and went to get his phone that was on the floor due to Xiao suddenly yanking him up with no warning.

"I swear to the archons if this isn't important I'll murder whoever this is." Scaramouche mumbled clearly irritated for interrupting him possibly beating Xiao up and winning.

He picked up the call, "What the hell do you want."

"What's with that tone?"

As soon as he heard the voice he narrowed his eyes in disgust.

"I said what the hell do you want."

"What a response to my question."

Scaramouche rolled his eyes, "Answer me goddamn it."

"Tsk mind your words Kunikuzushi, my sister wanted to see you for who knows why."

"Your sister? What the hell does she want." Scaramouche asked, did he really get interrupted just because of this?

"I told you I myself am not sure but she wants your presence."

"Is she gonna pester me about my personal stuff again? If so tell her I don't want to see her Ei." while Scaramouche was on the phone Xiao took this as an opportunity and went to the kitchen grabbing the almond tofu he made and made a bee line to his room, slamming the door shut as he slid down the door.

Sighing he opened his mouth and ate a piece of his food whispering,
"What am I going to do..."

×―×―×―×―×―×

A/N;
Hi, again.
Uhh so have some beef between these two 💃💃

OH AND BEFORE I FORGET,

TYSSMM FOR ALL THE SUPPORT THIS BOOK HAS GOTTEN TT!!! I HONESTLY CANT BELIEVE HOW FAR WE'VE GOTTEN

I LOVE YALL SMM!!<33
I HOPE YOUR DAY IS ALWAYS AMAZING!!AND PLS REMEMBER TO EAT, DRINK AND STAY SAFE!

That's all! Author wishes u another good day/afternoon/night!<3

×―×―×―×―×―×