Meeting New Friends

Me and Sayori have been best friends ever since we were around 5 ish.

She always helped me and was there for me. Always bugging me too, and always asking for me to come over to her house to play with her. She was the definition of a child yet, we were best friends.

I haven't heard from her in years, I just talk to some people I found on Discord and play games with them, but making friends was always difficult for me as Sayori would always help me at those scenarios, now it just feels so boring without her, and with my parents gone to America to open up a restaurant, it feels VERY boring.

I was really considering joining a club, I really needa make new friends y'know. After gaming on my PSP during classes, I checked what clubs the school has to offer. Most clubs I saw were just lousy anime clubs or dorky geeky gaming clubs, I don't really think I'd be ok with these types of people...

I decided to just continue on with my day... NEVERMIND THERE IS A CUTE LADY WITH PURPLE HAIR!

Y/n: 'Hello! Is there any-'

The girl gasped, she had long purple hair and was quite tall.

???: 'H-hey.'

Aw shoot she's one of those shy people, no worries... hopefully.

???: 'I-is there anythi-thing you want?'

Y/n: 'I would like to know, are-'

Shoot! What should I say.

Y/n: 'Are you in any clubs?'

???: 'Y-yes, I am in the l-literature club, a-are you interested?'

Y'know, although this club sounds like the most nerdiest thing ever, I will at least give it a try. maybe I'm just wrong about my expectations.

Y/n: 'Sure, what's your name by the way?'

???: 'Y-Yuri.'

That sounds like a peaceful name.

Y/n: 'I'm Y/n, anyways, where is your club located at Yuri?'

Yuri: 'Oh, R-right.'

I can see her fidgeting with her hair relentlessly. She pulls out a sheet of paper and a pen, then writes what I presume is the location of the LIT club.

Yuri: 'H-here.'

Her handwriting really looks... magnificent! Erm, wait hold on-

Y/n: 'I'll check it out after school! See you then Yuri!'

Yuri: 'Goodbye.'

I-I'm really going to be in a club where a girl like her exists in. SO POG! I'm definitely looking forward to afterschool!

Yuri's POV

That boy, he really is unique. Normally any boy who approached me would just bully me for being "A freak" but Y/n...
I really did enjoy that little time we spent. That smile.
No! Not this...

Y/n's POV

Timeskip

It is now the end of the school day, all I have to say is, F*CK ISSAC NEWTON AND HIS FORCE SH!T, THOSE FORCES CAN KISS MY BUTT.

Anyways, I followed Yuri's note, and I see the Literature Club's doors... maybe. I opened the door, wait. Why is the popular girl Monika involved in a "dull" club like this?

Monika: 'Oh hey, Y/n, I presume?'

Y/n: 'Wait, you remember me Monika?'

Monika: 'Well, Yuri told me your name and how a new person was going to join the club.'