Where'd She Run Off To?

It is Wednesday my dudes...
I love dead memes way too much.

Wait, am I bleeding?! There's blood in my hair, and extra traces of blood spilt onto my bed. Why though? Eh, I don't have periods. After running my fingers throughout my body and head, no cuts are prevalent so I choose to ignore this odd situation. I lick the blood in order to check how old it is, but it just tastes like blood. I mean, what was I expecting?

Aside from my alert, I continue to operate my daily routine- ok, what now? Where's my toothbrush ran off to? I know for certain that I've not even thrown my toothbrush away. Only one person can be held liable for this; the cinnamon coated girl. I'll just go ahead and use one of my spare toothbrushes for the time being. While I have time to kill, imma continue to watch this awesome show my discord friend recommended me recently. The show's called Breaking Bad, I'm very late to it but man it's awesome!

School starts at 9:00 and it's now 8:32, It's wise to leave now. I pause my episode and shut off the TV. I have a glance outside my window and my goodness, Sayori is chilling outside waiting for me. I'll have to have a little word with her when I open the front door.

Sayori: 'Hey Y/n!'

I push her cheeriness aside for a moment.

Y/n: 'Sayori, what were you doing at my house tonight?'

Sayori looks at me, puzzled and confused.

Sayori: 'E-excuse me? Y/n, I don't even have the time to head over to your home at nighttime. I promise!'

I look deeply in her eyes, unamused. After a few moments, I realise I was in the wrong after realising that she doesn't even have the keys to my house, let alone a way to enter. Whatever happened inside my home must've been the result of amnesia, I suppose.

Y/n: 'M-my bad Sayori! I thought you did something. Here, let's switch the subject - how long have you been waiting here for? I checked my window and you just waited for gosh knows how long?'

Sayori returns back to a tranquil state.

Sayori: 'Erm... 15 minutes.'

Oh, I actually feel pretty bad, I just left her there and I was just sitting on my ass watching some meth cooks scream at one another.

Y/n: 'S-sorry Sayori for not knowing you were waiting.'

Sayori: 'Plus how'd you not see my text messages, meanie!'

My phone's been on life support for ages and needs to be charged a ton or else it dies in like 10 minutes or less, so I couldn't hear the notifications down in the living room while it's charging up at my room.

Y/n: 'My phone is now on life support Sayori-'

Sayori: 'I can give you my old phone!'

Y/n: 'W-what? No, you have valuable old data on it-'

Sayori: 'I imported them in my new phone, no worries!'

I don't really enjoy taking peoples' things when they could either sell them or give it to someone more of value than me - scratch that, me and Sayori are close. Closest thing to a platonic friendship. The request is loving, however...

Y/n: 'N-no thanks Sayori, I'm good. Plus are you sure your phone isn't on life support?'

Sayori: 'Erm... yeah?'

Yeah, her phone is probably just like mine. What a bummer.

Y/n: 'Anyways, let's walk to school!'

Sayori: 'Yay! Now gimme huggies!'