Preparations

You ever get that stressed that you're so pissed that you just wanna punch anything, even a toddler, just to relieve those harsh feelings? Anyways, that nightmare's still giving me the chills. I get that my mind is a dark place but thinking of my friend like that is... it's just not right.

Vroom, Vroom.

What? Who the hell texts at nearly 6 in the frickin morning?! I look at my phone and see I received a friend request from... Yuri?! I accept it, my left hand shaking on my thigh. Can I predict the future?!

Yuri: Sorry if I woke you up Y/n. Thank you for accepting my friend request! I simply forgot to add you earlier, but I must assure you that we have to keep in touch soon for the festival preparations, okay?

Y/n: It's aight Yuri
Y/n: More importantly tho
Y/n: Why are you up so late...

Yuri: I wake up early for school, it's a routine of mine.

Y/n: Oh okie well thanks for addin me Yuri

Yuri: No problem! :)

Welp, imma just head onto Discord and chat with my friends while waiting for the morning to come. Some live in Poland, some in the USA, I've got multiple friends from various cultures and ethnicities. It's actually really cool!

It's now lunchtime, me and Natsuki decide to hang out. Spending time with all the others help me gain this family-vibe and Natsuki's not the generic bully I thought she was. She's actually pretty cute herself, haha!

???: 'You're turning gay now, lil boy?'

Now, this is a generic bully. Well, it's a goofy bully. We don't hate each other but he's sometimes abnoxious to deal with.

Y/n: 'I ain't the one vaping in the toilets with a whole gang of weed dealers.'

Simon: 'Whatever ya say!'

We extend our fists and do a quick fistbump, then he dips away to his friend group. I notice that the girls are staring at me with visible confusion, they don't know me and Simon got some imaginary beef for years.

Monika: 'What was that all about Y/n?'

Y/n: 'Me and him are just homiesexual. Unconditional love from the both of us.'

Monika: 'Oh right... um, I thought it was much worse. Sorry Y/n-'

Natsuki: 'You're gay?'

Y/n: 'DON'T YOU GET THE JOKE?'

Yuri's POV

W-what is this? How can Y/n be insulted and brush it off?! I can't even focus on what is going on behind me. All I can think about is seeing that little brat's face watch me in fear as I slit his throat and-
No.
Not this again. I am not going to go down that path... but it would feel good. Even Y/n would enjoy seeing that asshole being murdered... no killing is wrong. Killing is-

Y/n: 'Yo Yuri, you there?'

Yuri: 'W-What?!'

Y/n: 'Oh nothin', just checking if you're alive!'

Yuri: 'I-I am indeed. No w-worries Y-Y/n.'

No, nonono I need to listen to my gut and not the voices, for Y/n.

Y/n's POV

It's now club time!
I brought my Breaking Bad poem cuz I think it'll be quite cool to say it out loud to everyone, plus it means quite a lot since it's the very first poem I've decided to create. Today was kind of a chore to be honest. We went onto a pedestal and recited our poems, Sayori was first, she spoke in her very childish voice but did speak very maturely, it was odd to say the least. Monika dominated it. Natsuki was surprisingly shy and she barely did it and Yuri suprisingly wasn't shy, although she was looking at me the WHOLE time she was reciting. Her gaze never left me and I don't think I even saw her blink one bit. Heh, is that love or what? Apart from that odd staring contest she attempted, Monika told us we did superb but it's just to get our hopes up. I believe everyone can tell.