What a Dream

I'm still very confused on where my clothes went, like I swear I didn't see them in my wardrobe. Imagine if I have a huge fan and they stole my clothes and love me, damn that'd be awesome! Like I'm Ben 10 and one of my super fans kissed me and - okay relax yourself. I get ready for school and this time CHECKED my phone, sure enough, Sayori actually texted me at 8:24.

Sayori: I'm waitinnnnnng, also READ THIS PLEASE 🙄🙄🙄

Aight, imma go outside then. This time, Sayori opens my door.

Y/n: 'Sayori! Why'd you come in, I was gonna come out y'know...'

Sayori: 'Cuzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!'

Sayori reaches into her pocket and pulled out-

Sayori: 'Ta da!'

She really got her old phone just to give it to me...

Y/n: 'I can tell it ISN'T on life support.'

Sayori: 'The battery lasts about 40 minutes ish, it's not the best, but I just want you to have it cuz your old phone being hooked on a charger all the time must be lame.'

Y/n: 'Th-thank you so much Sayori!'

Sayori: 'It's nothing really! All I did was give you my old phone that was dusted off in the attic for years.'

Y/n: 'Still it's very nice that you gave me it instead of family or-'

Sayori: 'Y/n silly, we almost are like a family! We've been so close for years! It kinda feels like we're cousins y'know, but we're not! Sister and brother from another mother!'

Um, this is a little...

Y/n: 'Maybe not like that, but yes we're very close Sayori! Thank you so much!, I'll leave it here so I can import all my data once we finish school today, anyways let's walk!'

Me and Sayori walk to school, we didn't see Natsuki today but well, we don't know much about her so it's not surprising.

Timeskip

It's now lunchtime, I go up to the roof where the girls are- but.

Sayori: 'Can you sit beside me and Natsuki Y/n?'

Y/n: 'H-hey guys where's Yuri?'

Monika: 'I'm pretty sure she's absent, I know you might miss her but well, don't worry Y/n. I bet she'll come around tomorrow!'

Y/n: 'Okie, anyways Sayori yes I'll sit beside you and Natsuki.'

Sayori: 'Yippe!'

When I sat down, Sayori proceeded to cling on me like a spider and hug me extremely tightly - like a bear. Why are you so strong Sa-Sayori.

Y/n: 'I can't- b-breathe.'

My pet bear releases me.

Sayori: 'C'mon Y/n you should be a bit more stronger, tehehe!'

Y/n: 'Teach me!'

After she let's go, I pull out my sandwich filled with an absurd amount of meat. Yum. As I was about to land my teeth inside, I look over at Natsuki and I can just tell from her facial expressions she wants a slice, so i just give the other half to her.

Natsuki: 'I will admit Y/n, these sandwiches are not bad from someone like you. Heh.'

No dissing me? Well, there's always a first time for everything! We all talked peacefully and ate until the bell rang.

Timeskip

It's English class! "Aw, what's so special about learning this complicated language with a whole new alphabet and many other problems to get behind?" Actually, after this class I can finally head over to the lit club and spend time with some of my buddies there! Yuri would've been on my radar but... I don't need to explain. I suppose Sayori or Natsuki wouldn't be a bad substitute. As I'm daydreaming, I get insanely bored of what I want to do. I pull out my PSP yet again, hide it behind my pencil case and just fiddle around with some games. Simon spots me and gives me a thumbs up, heh. We like to roast each other occasionally on the internet but in school we act like complete nobodies. After a while has passed, I decide to just stare out at the glass through the doors of the room. How long does this class take?! I'm just begging at this point to even be in the halls instead of hearing this white foreigner blabber on about poetry and whatnot. Someone, please surprise me! I beg of you-