Showing Her True Colors

I wonder when Yuri is going to show up; she never said the exact time  she's coming since she only mentioned "Tomorrow". Even during the day she never answered any of my texts, she only messaged me "Goodnight!" I'm unsure what to really do, all the chores are done and I've washed myself well. I may as well join a lobby on some multiplayer game I got. Not long after booting my PC up, I hear something that startles me.

Ding Dong

Is that Sayori? I head downstairs and look at the peephole, but my partner's already arrived early. Way too early. I open the door for her.

Y/n: 'Yuri, how the hell did you know my house address?!'

Yuri: 'Oh, S-Sayori told me.'

Y/n: 'Why are you up so early?! It's 10am and you've even got eye bags. You get some good sleep?'

Yuri: 'I had great (yawn) sleep, 10 hours.'

Y/n: 'Seems like you needed more, anyways I see you have the stuff on you soooo, let's get this over with!'

Yuri: 'Y-yes! Straight to your room!'

Y/n: 'You want anything- H-hey Yuri what the hell?'

Yuri simply just drags me over to I don't know where.

Y/n: 'You don't know my house y'know, my room is... wait how did you know it was here?!'

Yuri: 'Lucky guess, haha!'

Y/n: 'Questions later I suppose. I'll make some tea for you, alright?'

Yuri: 'Black tea, with a teaspoon of honey to aid me with my sickness!'

I give her a nod and I run down to make some tea for her and myself. Yuri's known to lie about her feelings, and she's not being honest on why she's been off the rocker this morning. I fear that she may make this a whole sleepover rather than festival prep... but that doesn't even sound like such a bad idea. She's pretty, smells nice, but I don't get why I don't have a crush on her. It's just this numb feeling I have whenever I think about being with her.

I come back up and Yuri's already set everything up. I set the tea to her side and she chugs it like badlands. She grabs the teabag then proceeds to rub it around her eyes. Some natural caffeine tactic, which is actually pretty clever. Now her eyebags are reduced quite a bit.

Yuri: 'I also b-brought the aromatherapy just like I said yesterday!'

Yuri gets some weird device and plugs it in, then some fumes come out.

Yuri: 'This will, well, h-help us with our creativity you know!'

Yuri's normally a shy bookworm but now she looks so energized and... almost a little creepy in my opinion. Perhaps she's just ambiverted and excited to interact with a good friend. Anyways, me and Yuri go ahead and paint with each other, which is quite relaxing whenever I'm doing this with her.

Timeskip

Y/n: 'Are we done Yuri?'

Yuri: 'Maybe just a little more on the sides then yes, we are finished with our task!'

I decide to hold onto my question and just paint with her even more. Today feels very quick not gonna lie. Painting these aesthetics are relaxing enough to keep me interested for a few hours. However, Yuri herself isn't what I'd consider "relaxed" in my eyes at the moment. Eventually she tells me that we're done.

Yuri: 'The wallpaper should dry by the festival or even on Sunday so do not worry. However, may I ask for a favour Y/n?'

Y/n: 'Uh huh?'