Memories Shattered

Yuri: 'You-you're awake! Oh my goodness, oh my...'

My hands are trembling. I'm trying my hardest to free my right hand from the rope that is bounding it in place, but to no avail. My breathing is becoming rapid and uncontrollable.

Yuri: 'And- oh, is everything ok my love?'

Y/n: 'Y-yeah, just a bad dream is all.'

I play around with my left hand.

Yuri: 'Well, I'm here to bring you comfort now darling. Ha, haha!'

Yuri's looking at me like I'm some sort of snack. She's in her school uniform at the moment, and has tidied her hair back to it's usual appearance.

Yuri: 'Okay. So. I m-might have to leave you as I need t-to attend school. I don't have any way to teach so, I hate to say this when I finally have you but, goodbye my love.'

Yuri gifts me a warm smile and leaves without a trace. I'm glad that she's gone temporarily. Now how do I get out of here? My other hand can potentially grab ahold of an item nearby... if only the side that my arm is tied on is right next to the wall. There is no clock inside of this room so I'm completely lost in time. Perhaps the rope has a spot where I can untie it - or maybe I can begin cutting it with my nails. I start trying to untie the rope. So far it doesn't seem to work no matter how hard I try. My right hand is squeezed so hard onto the bedpost that it'll definitely leave a mark even after it's untied.
No. Just a little more-

Yuri: 'Honey I'm home!'

Y/n: 'Um... hey Yuri!'

Yuri: '...Are you asking for trouble?'

Y/n: 'O-of course not! What makes you say that?!'

Yuri: 'Look at what you're doing. You can't even stay on my bed for longer than 6 hours. Doesn't the smell here offer you a sense of security and warmth?'

Y/n: 'It... it's not a clean bed.'

Yuri: 'Oh, how foolish of me to to assume such possibilities'

Yuri moves up right in front of me.

Yuri: 'Just being near you it - it shows me reasons to live inside this hell! It's-'

Y/n: 'Life isn't all so bad Yuri. Like-'

Yuri: 'Like what? The fact that I couldn't even say what I want first?
Ahem, it's never ending bad streams of luck that continue to haunt me everyday. I'm in yellow but now...
Hold on.'

Yuri heads over to the top of her bookshelf and pulls out her old MP3 player, then hits play. A sudden tune begins to make it's presence. It starts off with a slow piano.

Yuri: 'For all this time, I never confessed EVERYTHING to you. For so long I've laid my eyes on you, grabbed piles of clothes like this-'

She then proceeds to show my favourite hoodie inside her hanger.

Yuri: '-Murdered, manipulated, kidnapped the list goes on but all you need to know is the commitment I'm willing to make to get with you in any way.
Natsuki was just a leech for your free time
Sayori is retarded with the maturity of a pointless, annoying child
And... Monika. Not the class clown, but the whole circus of all the group.
Yet there's me, putting in all the effort but seeming like it's being ignored or stolen from.'

Y/n: 'You're... you're not normal.'

Yuri: 'No one is, we are all special. I'm glad you-'

Y/n: 'You don't get it do you?'