Chapter Four

Sarabi sighed at Mufasa's den. Mufasa walked in. "I just can't with Scar anymore", said Mufasa. "What did he do?" Asked Sarabi. Mufasa sighed. "He called Sarafina fat", said Mufasa. Sarabi looked at Mufasa. "Mufasa, maybe he's trying to adjust to this change. I mean Ahadi just passed away a few days ago", said Sarabi. "I understand. I'm trying my best to be patient but I can't anymore. At this point, he's doing this to just piss me off", said Mufasa. Sarabi embraced Mufasa. "Mufasa, even though your brother doesn't care about you. I do", said Sarabi. Mufasa kissed her. He looked at her stomach and kissed it.

"I'm looking forward to being a father", said Mufasa. "I'm looking forward to being a mother", said Sarabi. They laid down together until Zazu flew to them. "Mufasa! It's urgent!" Yelled Zazu. Mufasa quickly rose up. "What's the problem?" Asked Mufasa. "It's Scar. He invited the hyenas to the Pride", said Zazu. Mufasa quickly ran. He saw Scar and the hyenas gathered. "What is the meaning of this?!" Asked Mufasa. Scar turned around and saw Mufasa. "Come on. They're my friends", said Scar. "They might be your friends but they'll eat your future cub", said Mufasa.

"Mufasa, we need prey so bad", said Shenzi. "Absolutely not. I don't have enough prey for a whole clan of hyenas", said Mufasa. Shenzi growled. "Scar, convince him", whispered Banzai. "They need prey. They haven't had prey in their area. Please give them some prey", said Scar. Mufasa sighed. "If I do that, they will come back for me. Remember when Mohatu let hyenas into the Pridelands? They kept killing all of the lion's preys leaving them none. They are extremely selfish. You are too. If you want to feed him, go ahead but not in my territory", said Mufasa. Scar growled and attempted to attack Mufasa but Mufasa pushed him down.

Mufasa got up and roared. "You are all exiled including you Scar! Do not come back ever!" Yelled Mufasa. The hyenas ran away leaving Scar alone. "You can't possibly exile your own brother", said Scar. "I gave you so many warnings. It's not fair that Sarafina has to live in fear with you. Whenever you finally mature, I'll let you back in but we need a break from you", said Mufasa. Scar growled and walked away. He walked to the Elephant Graveyard angry. Shenzi laughed at him. "I told you he's strong. You have to take away something he loves to make him weak and I know exactly", said Shenzi.

"Sarabi? But I can't kill her", said Scar. "You just don't want to. I understand, she's beautiful. She's gorgeous to you but killing her will make him grieve and weak to the point that he's the perfect target for you", said Shenzi. Scar sighed. "He's not going to let me in", said Scar. Shenzi laughed. "Sneak in then", said Shenzi. Scar sighed and walked away. Banzai laughed at him. "Are you scared of your brother?" Asked Banzai. "No, I just don't think killing his mate would be a good idea", said Scar. Banzai laughed. "But she's smelly and ugly", said Banzai. "That's true but that would be way too far to kill her. I just want to kill Mufasa to be king. He sucks as king", said Scar. Shenzi laughed. "I see why you don't want her dead because you had to witness your own mother die. Is that the reason?" Asked Shenzi.

"No. I just don't want to kill her", said Scar. Shenzi laughed and walked away. Scar sighed. "I'm surrounded by idiots", muttered Scar.

END OF CHAPTER..