Chapter Sixteen

Scar walked to the Elephant Graveyard while dragging a big buffalo. Shenzi waited outside smiling. "Thank you so much, Scar. This will feed half of my clan", said Shenzi. Scar sighed. "What more do you want? Do you want an elephant?" Asked Scar. "Sure but it won't fill the clan. You're being very selfish, Scar. I don't like that. You're becoming like Azola", said Shenzi. Scar roared and striked her. "Never say her name again! From now on, you all will work for me. In return, I will hunt as much as I can and give it all to you guys", said Scar.

Shenzi sighed. "Then you might as well be the leader of this clan", said Shenzi. Scar laughed and saw Banzai and Ed walking up to him laughing. Shenzi smiled. "Sounds like a great plan. What do we need to do, boss?" Asked Shenzi. "Well first we need Mufasa and his pesky son to die. I know who to strike first. His nasty hairball for a son", said Scar. Shenzi laughed. "What do we need to do?" Asked Shenzi. "Let's just wait until Simba is old enough to go out and play", said Scar. Ed and Banzai was confused. "Who's Simba?" Asked Banzai.

"My nephew unfortunately", said Scar. "Okay we're in. Right, Ed?" Asked Banzai. Ed nodded. All hyenas nodded except one. That one was Haya. She was hesitant. "No. I am not in this", said Haya. Shenzi growled. "What do you mean?" Asked Shenzi. "I mean that I am not going to kill the little prince and the king", said Haya. Shenzi laughed. "Well guess what? You have no choice. You wanna know why? Because Scar is in charge of us. He feeds us. What you like to feed yourself? That's what I thought", said Shenzi. "Shenzi, you know I'm pregnant", said Haya.

"Listen Haya, I'm only doing this for the best. We need food or we're going to die. We can't just eat the waste those pesky lions leave behind but with Scar he can give us fresh food. You have to trust me", said Shenzi. "I understand but we're hyenas. Hyenas are supposed to eat what lions leave behind", said Haya. Shenzi laughed. "Not anymore. Scar is our new leader and you will listen to him and him only. Do you understand?" Askee Shenzi. Haya was scared. "Yes ma'am", said Haya. "Are you on our side?" Asked Shenzi. Haya nodded hesitantly.

"You idiots act like I'm dead! Haya, you are exiled! I can't stand your foolishness", said Scar. "Please don't exile me, sir. I'm pregnant", said Haya. Scar laughed. "I'm sorry I meant you and your future pup is exiled. Goodbye", said Scar. Haya started crying. She saw Shenzi not saying anything but she could tell Shenzi was upset. Haya walked away. Scar looked at Shenzi. "What? She was dead weight to our clan", said Scar. "Yeah she was but she was my best friend", said Shenzi. Scar scoffed. "I thought Zira was your best friend", said Scar.

"She was until her mother ruined it. Haya was my best friend if Zira wasn't there", said Shenzi. Shenzi looked up and looked at her two brothers. She looked back at Scar and smirked. "Okay. What do we need to do first?" Asked Shenzi.

END OF CHAPTER...