Chapter Six

Scar walked through the grasslands and saw the Pride Rock. He snuck in and saw Mufasa standing on the Pride Rock. He growled but continued walking his way up there. Mufasa noticed and growled. "Scar! I told you to never come back!" Yelled Mufasa. "But brother I matured. I apologize for what I've said to her. I miss her dearly", said Scar as he started to fake sob. Mufasa later felt bad. "Okay fine but please don't insult her anymore. She's very upset", said Mufasa. Scar nodded. Sarabi noticed and glared at Mufasa. "What are you doing? You welcomed him back?" Asked Sarabi. "Sarabi, he said he was sorry", said Mufasa. Sarabi growled. "He's a liar! He just wants to take advantage of her", said Sarabi.

"Why would I take advantage of her? I love her", said Scar. "Why did you call her fat then if you love her so much?" Asked Sarabi. Scar sighed. "Because I was angry. I didn't mean it though. She's gorgeous", said Scar. Mufasa nodded. "Come with me, Scar. She missed you so much", said Mufasa. They walked together leaving Sarabi alone. Sarabi sighed. She saw Naanda's spirit right by her. "I don't know what to tell him anymore. I have a very bad feeling that Scar is going to mess this Pride up", said Sarabi. "You're not wrong, Sarabi. He doesn't belong here. Matter in fact, he doesn't belong in any place that involves other lions. He isn't like other lions", said Naanda. Sarabi nodded. "Yeah but Sarafina thinks he's a prince or something. I mean, he technically is but he doesn't act like one", said Sarabi.

"Sarafina is grieving over Ajabu. She's going to want to love someone else that is physically here", said Naanda. "It's just wrong. He called her fat and he abuses her but the only excuse she has is because she'll have noone to care for the baby which is a lie. The whole Pride including Mufasa said they would help her raise it", said Sarabi. Naanda hugged Sarabi. "Listen, it's okay", said Naanda. Sarabi nodded but soon frozen as she heard a scream across from the nursery. She ran to the nursery and saw Sarafina. "The baby is coming! I feel it coming out! Help me!" Screamed Sarafina. Sarabi helped Sarafina walk to Rafiki's tree.

"She's having it right now", said Sarabi. "Really? This early?" Asked Rafiki. Sarafina hyperventilate and Sarabi calmed her down. "Rafiki, please help her. She's in pain", said Sarabi. Rafiki nodded and came to Sarafina. "Lay down. This is going to be my first time helping someone give birth. Just keep it in mind. Relax, Sarafina while I get help", said Rafiki. Rafiki walked away and saw Muuguzi's spirit. "It's my first time and it came out earlier than I expected. What do I do?" Asked Rafiki. "Just calm her down and press on her stomach gently and the cub will come out. You got this, Rafiki. We've been practicing this for a while", said Muuguzi.

Rafiki calmed down and went back to Sarafina. She was crying. "I'm in so much pain! Please, help me! Please!" Cried Sarafina. Sarabi hugged her. "It's okay. I'll get help. I'll be right back", said Sarabi calmly. Rafiki saw her in pain and held her hand. "It's okay. You will be fine. You're doing a great job already", said Rafiki. Sarafina sniffed but still was in pain. Mufasa and Sarabi ran to help her. Mufasa held her paw. "Try to push and you can squeeze my paw as hard as you can", said Mufasa. Sarafina nodded and tried pushing the best she could. She screamed. Rafiki pressed on her stomach.

"Oh my! I see the head!" Said Sarafina. "That's good news. You'll be done in no time", said Rafiki. Sarafina was happy but she also felt tired. She felt weak. The baby finally came out after a while. Rafiki smiled. "I did it! I finally did it and Sarafina, you're a mother", said Rafiki. Sarafina didn't answer. "Sarafina?" Asked Rafiki. Sarabi tried to wake her up but she didn't answer. Mufasa tried to but no answer. "Sarafina! Please don't do this. Don't leave your newborn child alone", said Sarabi. Rafiki held the cub and cleaned the cub. He soon walked to get Scar.

"I have good news and bad news. Good news is the cub is alive and healthy but the bad news is Sarafina didn't make it", said Rafiki. Scar's whole heart shattered when Rafiki told him that.

END OF CHAPTER...