Chapter Eleven

Sarabi woke up and heard screams from the Nursery. She rushed and saw her sisters in labor. Rafiki came to help them give birth. Diku gave birth to two cubs Chumvi and Kula while Dwala gave birth to Tama. Sarabi hugged the three new cubs. "Oh my! They are so adorable!" Said Sarabi. Diku and Dwala smiled. They smiled at each other. "I can't believe we did it together", said Dwala. "Me neither", said Diku. Diku and Dwala were exhausted but their cubs kept nursing off of them. Sarabi smiled. "Would you like me to take the cubs to Sarafina? She might be less exhausted. I mean you guys really need to sleep", said Sarabi.

They nodded so Sarabi took the newborn cubs to the main den where Sarafina was playing with her daughter. Sarafina was shocked as she saw the three newborn cubs. "The sisters gave birth?" Asked Sarafina. Sarabi nodded. Nala ran to them and saw them. "What are their names?" Asked Nala. Sarabi placed her paw Dwala's cub's head. Dwala's cub was light brown cream color and had a cute little tuft of hair on her head. "This is Tama. She is Dwala's daughter", said Sarabi. She then placed her paw on one of Diku's cubs. The cub was dark brown and had a head tuft like Tama did.

"This is Chumvi, Diku's son", said Sarabi. Sarabi placed her paw on Diku's other cub. The cub had Chumvi's fur color but didn't have a head tuft. "And this is Diku's daughter, Kula", said Sarabi. Nala was excited. "Mom, can I go play with them?" Asked Nala. "Sweetie, they barely opened their eyes yet", said Sarafina. The cubs blindly crawled but Sarafina grabbed them and placed them close to her. They soon nursed off of her. Sarabi smiled and felt a kick in her stomach.

"My first kick", said Sarabi. Sarafina giggled as the cubs were nursing off of her. "I got to go do my queen duties. I will check on you later. Don't let them tire you out now", said Sarabi. "I won't!" Said Sarafina. Sarabi walked to the rock with Mufasa. "Sarabi, have you saw Scar?" Asked Mufasa. "No. He wasn't with Sarafina but Diku and Dwala had their cubs", said Sarabi. Mufasa was shocked. "Really?" Asked Mufasa. "Yes, Sarafina is currently nursing them because Diku and Dwala are asleep", said Sarabi. Mufasa smiled but later his smile faded away. "I'm really worried about Scar. He hasn't came to his hunting patrol", said Mufasa.

"Maybe he's taking a hike. He usually does that", said Sarabi. "Yeah, that's what I think but I don't want him to be in danger", said Mufasa. Sarabi smiled. "He's not. I promise. He will come back soon", said Sarabi. Mufasa looked up at the sky and saw Ahadi in the sky smiling at him. Mufasa smiled back and went back inside his den. Sarabi followed him. "I can't wait for the baby to be out", said Sarabi. "Me neither. What do you want to name the cub?" Asked Mufasa. Sarabi shrugged. "Well, I've always wanted a son named Simba but if it's a girl, I want to name her Kiara", said Sarabi.

"Those are beautiful names", said Mufasa. Sarabi smiled. "What did you think of naming them?" Asked Sarabi. "The same thing you want to name them", said Mufasa. Sarabi giggled. "Are you sure? There's better names than my names for our future cub", said Sarabi. "I'm positive. I love you so much", said Mufasa. They kissed each other and fell asleep together.

END OF CHAPTER...