5

?? - No no,I don't have any problem if you take some rest in my house...
California - W-who are you?
?? - Nice to meet you, Miss..
California - *stands up* yes, nice to meet you sir *bows*
?? - *bows* my name is Jeon Jungkook..
California - Hi..I am Kim California...!

((Jungkook was standing like this))

Jungkook - Nice to meet you California

Jungkook - Nice to meet you California.. common, take a seat! *moves towards California and takes a seat*
California - *sits down* Actually I didn't come here in purpose, actually-
Jungkook - I don't want to hear anything, first tell me, what do you wanna have? Ramyeon? Kimchi?
California - Aish, no no sir, I'm okay..! I don't need anything!!
Jungkook - Don't call me sir, just call me by my name and just tell me what would you like to have?
California - umn..may I have Samgyopsal?
Jungkook - Yeahh suree, that's my favourite!!!
California - Oh really?!!
Jungkook - Yes dudee...!!!
California - Fine..
Jungkook - Listen...go upstairs, the second room in the right will be your room! Enter that room, and you'll find a closet. In that closet, there are some clothes, I guess you'll manage with men's clothes..?
California - But I'm not going to stay here, tonight!
Jungkook - You're planning to go out in this dark?
California - Yes, I can't stay in your house..
Jungkook - Why?
California - It's uncomfortable!!
Jungkook - Uncomfortable? Seriously? I'm not going to leave a girl alone in the forest in this dark!!
California - But-
Jungkook - You can go tomorrow morning..now say are you comfortable with men's clothes?
California - Yes ofc!
Jungkook - So, you can move forward, if you have any problem, please call me!
California - Yeah sure!
Jungkook - Fine... I'm heading towards the kitchen..
California - *moved upstairs with a smiling face*

California's Pov:
I went up..and I found the second room in the right, which he was talking about. I opened the room, red light, lightened the room..it was kinda spooky. I found the closet, so I headed towards it! But just in a moment, I felt like someone was holding my legs!!
|End of Pov|

California - AAHHHHHH!!!

Jungkook's Pov :
I was downstairs, making Samgyopsal for the girl, when suddenly heard her to shout! I ran upstairs as fast as I could.
|End of Pov|

Jungkook - What happened??!
California - *moves at jungkook's back* s-something was t-there! It held my leg you know!
Jungkook - Aishh, it is my little bunbun!! Come out bunbun

*A little rabbit came out*

California - *eyes widened* so this was the tiny thing that scared me!?
Jungkook - *bursts out laughing* OMG! you're such a dumb!
California - Heyyyy what the heck! Stop calling me with that name, my brother- oh shit!!!! Do you have a cellphone?
Jungkook - I have a smartphone!! *giggles*
California - You punk! Anyways, give me your phone...
Jungkook - Why? You wanna call you boyfriend..? *one brow up*
California - I WANNA CALL MY BROTHER! HE IS WORRIED!
Jungkook - You shout too much, be low! *takes out his phone*
California - You ask too many silly questions! Give me fast! *snatches his mobile*
Jungkook - I'll not unlock it!
California - But it's urgent, jungkook please?
Jungkook - I'll not, let me see what you can do!
California - *tries to open the lock for almost 40 times and at last in the 41st time, she did it* I DID IT!
Jungkook - *eyes widened* no way!
California - SEE! I DID IT! YAYYY *dials her brother's number* Excuse me, jungkook?
Jungkook - Sure *moves aside in the room*

//In the call//
Taehyung - Hello?
California - T-taehyung!!
Taehyung - YES CALI!! WHERE ARE YOU? DON'T YOU THINK I'LL BE WORRIED?! IS THIS THE WAY YOU AFRAID YOUR BROTHER? OR SOMEONE HAVE HURT YOU?! OR YOU ARE HANGING OUT WITH YOUR FRIENDS??!! TELL ME! *starts crying* you wanna kill y-your brother? *cries harder*
California - TAEHYUNG! Don't say that..*becomes emotional* I'm stuck in a house... I'm there with a guy, he told me that he will drop me home tomorrow morning...
Jungkook - *widens his eyes* when did I? *Whispers*
California - *winks*
Taehyung - Argh, and how did you reach there?!*sobs*
California - I'll explain everything when I'll meet you!
Taehyung - Fine..take care! I'll keep calling in this number..! Good night!
//Hangs up//