13

Jhope - Jungkook speak already??!
Jungkook - Actually....I'm a vampire!
Jimin - We all are vampires here..
Jin - You're so silly jungkook!
RM - but wait... isn't she a vampire?
Taehyung - N-no she isn't!
Jimin - What the- she is your sister right? Then??
Taehyung - Not my own...
Suga - The food was made with blood, right jin?
Jin - Impure blood *widened eyes*
Jhope - And she ate all the items placed here.
RM - Usually blood doesn't react in the body. Hope, it doesn't react in her tummy..!
Taehyung - Sleep peacefully my lil sis... your brother loves you!!
Jin - Tell us the story of adopting her...??
Taehyung - Now??
Jimin - Yes Mr!
Taehyung - You wanna hear kookie?
Jungkook - *sighs and nods*

*They all say surrounding the table meanwhile, California had already fallen asleep in her room*

Taehyung - Let's go to flashback then!

*FLASHBACK*

Mrs.Kim - Baby..come here..!!
Taehyung - Yes mommy?*runs to her in tiny*
Mrs.Kim - What's your name?
Taehyung - *in a baby voice*My name is Kim Taehyung!
Mrs.Kim - *claps* Yayyyyy!!! Good job taehyung! Ok next, what's your age?
Taehyung - 5 years mommy!!
Mrs.Kim - *claps* Another correct answer!! Awliee my baby is so intelligent...!!
Taehyung - Momma I had a request!
Mrs.Kim - Yes baby?
Taehyung - Today I went to school and my friends told me that I have a bad luck.
Mrs.Kim - W-why baby?
Taehyung - Eomma, they told that I don't have any sister or brother...
Mrs.Kim - T-taehyung?
Taehyung - Yes mom...I want a sister!
Mrs.Kim - .....I have to talk to your father, taehyung! You need to wait..!
Taehyung - Yayyyyyy!!! *runs away*

//One month later//

Mrs.Kim - Taehyung!!!!
Taehyung -*runs towards the door* Yes mom?
Mrs.Kim - See, who is at your home?
Taehyung - *peeks at his mom's arms* A...little sister?
Mr.Kim - Yes taehyung...your wish came true!
Taehyung - Yayyyy...can I carry that baby?
Mrs.Kim - Not now taehyung..after some more months..!
Taehyung - but mom the baby will grow, and how will I carry that baby then?
Mr.Kim - *giggles* you will be able to, taehyung! Don't worry...
Taehyung - *bids welcome to them* Girl or boy?
Mrs.Kim - *while arranging a place to keep the baby* a girl..as you wanted!
Taehyung - Ghamsahamnida Eomma and appa!
Mr.Kim - You're most welcome taehyung!
Taehyung - Have you decided any name for the baby?
Mrs.Kim - No taehyung..we haven't yet!
Taehyung - Then I'll name her!
Mr.Kim - Woah, really?
Mrs.Kim - Our kid is old enough!! Right taehyung?
Taehyung - Yes Eomma!!
Mr.Kim - So what will be her name?
Taehyung - California.
Mrs.Kim - *after pausing a while* Is this the name YOU thought for your sister?
Taehyung - Yes Eomma..! I thought for so long you know? It took days!!
Mr.Kim - Thats a very beautiful name...! So...her name is California! *lifts her up in the air*
California - *smiles widely and starts laughing*
Taehyung - How much is her age?
Mrs.Kim - One month, taehyung!
Taehyung - So small!!
Mr.Kim - Taehyung and California..best brother and sister match! *hugs the whole family*

//After 2 years//

Mr.Kim - You know that we are vampires, right?
Taehyung - Yes appa!
Mr.Kim - And you know that your sister in not!
Taehyung - Yeah...so?
Mr.Kim - Never ever tell her that we are vampires!
Taehyung - But why dad?Mr.Kim - You want your sister to get afraid of you and avoid you?
Taehyung - Ofcourse not appa!
Mr.Kim - Then you shouldn't tell this to her..! Remember!
Taehyung - Okay sure..!
Mr.Kim - We are leaving to Paris this afternoon..take care of yourself and your sister! I know you can!
Taehyung - Yes dad, I can..!
Mrs.Kim - *shouts from upstairs* Common Taehyung, leave your dad, let him come upstairs!
Taehyung - Okay mom!
Mr.Kim - I know my son can do it himself..!! *hugs taehyung*

//After 2 hours//

Mrs.Kim - Take care of your sister taehyung...now you're mature enough! Any problem, just call us..!
Taehyung - Okay mom...
Mr.Kim - California is sleeping upstairs!
Taehyung - Fine dad!
Mrs.Kim - I hope we could've skipped this business trip! See you after some months!
Mr.Kim - You both will grow a bit! We'll test your brother skills, taehyung!
Mrs.Kim - Yes taehyung!
Taehyung - Okay mom dad.. safe journey, and don't forget to bring gifts for us...
Mrs.Kim - Ofcourse not taehyung!!
*Did a family hug*

//Few hours later//

*Phone rings*
Taehyung's Pov :
The phone rang..I guess the plane started to fly! I picked up the call..

\\In the call\\
Taehyung - Hello?
?? - This is Mr and Mrs.Kim's house?
Taehyung - Yes uncle?
?? - Oh.. you're a kid? I'm sorry but the plane your mom dad was in, it crashed!
Taehyung - They are safe right?
?? - No..t-they are d-dead..! I am sorry for your loss, kid!
\\Call declines\\

After keeping the phone away, I started to cry like anything...I thought about the future! Our tution teacher's payment? School's salary? Bills? Food? How will our life go on? California is growing now..how will I fulfill her needs? At the same time, all the memories of mom and dad gathered up in my mind...it made me cry even more! I heard California to cry from upstairs...I remember what Eomma and appa said..that they will see my brother skills! I have to take care of my sister..!! I ran upstairs with my teary eyes..I saw her laying on the bed and crying...! I went to her and tried to share all my feelings to her, crying till the end, which made her stop crying! That was the day I started doing all the duties...I was just 7 year old guy to do all the duties together..! Few days later, an uncle came. I knew that uncle as he worked under my father. Yes, my father was the CEO of the company..I never knew that we would get money for our father's work! He informed me everything..we talked a bit. I shared my feelings to him and he seemed to feel it a lot! This is how our days passed by...few years, after I worked so hard, I got some 6 of my friends..I never told them the truth, but they were really so supportive! After our high-secondary exams, our group got dispersed, and again, California became my life! My everything!
//Flashback ends//

And today I am 26 years old guys! And my California is of 21. She is my everything now! It seems that she became my mother and father..yes, she knows about our parent's death as I was used to tell her these when she was a bit mature..!

Jungkook - We never knew all these...
Taehyung - I never told these things to you guys.....
Suga - I am so sorry.
Jhope - Yeah, we're really sorry from our hearts!
RM - You worked so hard, and you never had let California know your struggles..!
Taehyung - Who told you? She never kept her eyes closed, she was always used to help me in a different way! Kids are used to irritate and purposely destroy things and are naughty. But she is an angel to me! She never did all these... She was always the sweetest, she helped me even by doing all the households when I was used to stay out. Remember, I was used to do night stay with you guys?
Jin - Yeah..
Taehyung - She was used to stay alone at home, I don't know how much she suffered but I know she suffered a lot, for me!
Jimin - And you never told us that you have a sister..?
Taehyung - It's just because you guys would not let me stay with you guys..
Jungkook - Once I met the vampire king..
Everyone - WHAT?!
Jungkook - Yes...he gave me this mobile..*shows his mobile* he told me that whosoever will be able to open the lock of your mobile, will be your true lover! It may not seem so, but she will be! And guess what...?
Taehyung - California did open it?
Jungkook - Yes..
Jimin - You guys are true lover..I know! Just don't fight among yourselves, it makes the impression go down.
Jungkook - Yeah...