Puzzled

Taehyung - I am sorry!
Eunwoo - *Aside* tell me what happened? *drives while speaking*
*California hangs up the call*

California - Eunwoo, actually...
Eunwoo - Yes?
California - My boyfriend seems angry.
Eunwoo - Woah, he called you?
California - Yeah..the call I got, was done by him.
Eunwoo - Oh..so you want to go home?
California - Eunwoo..actually, I don't know what to do, can you please give me some tips?
Eunwoo - Ok, let's drive back to your home.
California - Fine..

//At home//
*Taehyung opened the door revealing himself and jungkook*

Taehyung - You guys are done?
California - *ignores and gets in* JUNGKOOK!
Taehyung - C'mon eunwoo, get in.
Eunwoo - yeah yeah it's ok..*gets in*
Jungkook - Why did you come back?
California - Jungkook..? What do you mean by why did I come back?!
Eunwoo - Jungkook-
Jungkook - Don't you dare to get in our matter!
California - Jungkook, what is with this behaviour...
Jungkook - WHAT?! MY BEHAVIOUR MY CHOICE! WHO TF ARE YOU TO TELL ME HOW SHOULD I BEHAVE?? TELL ME!!
California - J-jungkook-
Taehyung - Be low jungkook...
Eunwoo - I guess we should leave this place, taehyung. Let them solve their matter...
Taehyung - Let's go upstairs!
*Exeunt of taehyung and Eunwoo*

California - *tears* what did you just say?
Jungkook - DO YOU THINK YOU ARE A PERFECT GIRLFRIEND?! DO YOU THINK?!!
California - Why not?
Jungkook - WHY NOT??!! BISH, JUST STAY WITH YOUR NEW SO CALLED 'BEST FRIEND'..!!
California - Jungkook I met him after years, and you are behaving like this?
Jungkook - SHUT UP! HE CAN'T BE SO MUCH IMPORTANT TO YOU THAT FIRST, YOU CANCELLED THE PROGRAM WITH ME AND SECOND, DIDN'T TELL ME ANYTHING!
California - Taehyung didn't inform you anything?
Jungkook - WHY TAEHYUNG? ARE YOU THAT MUCH BUSY THAT YOU CAN'T CALL ME TO INFORM ME ABOUT THIS?!
California - Jungkook-
Jungkook - *slaps her*

California's Pov:
A sudden slap landed on my face. Jungkook learns boxing, yes. But, did he just slap ME? I can't believe..but my heart felt a pain and I ended up losing my senses. I saw everything blank and landed on the ground being senseless.
|End of Pov|

Jungkook's Pov :
I don't know what did I just do but the results clenched my heart. She lost her senses and was going to fall down when I held her. Wait- did I just slap her? I held her up in a bridal style and took her to upstairs where taehyung and Eunwoo were present. As soon as I entered and placed California on the bed, I got a tight slap from taehyung.
|End of Pov|

Taehyung - WHAT HAPPENED TO HER?
Jungkook - T-taehyung-
Eunwoo - Jungkook, speak?!
Taehyung - DO YOU THINK THAT YOU HAVE OWNED EVERYTHING OF HER?! SHE IS MY SISTER, MY DAUGHTER, MY EVERYTHING! WILL YOU EVER KNOW WHAT SHE MEANS TO ME? NEVER! YOU WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND, BECAUSE YOU DON'T LOVE HER AT ALL! THIS WAS JUST A DRAMA YOU WERE CARRYING ON WITH..!!
Jungkook - *runs out of the room to bring water with teary eyes*
Eunwoo - Taehyung check if she is ok?
Jungkook - *comes back and starts trying to wake her up*
Taehyung - Jungkook, if she doesn't wake up, then I'll see you!
Eunwoo - She is winking..!
Jungkook - *looks at her*
California - *wakes up and sits straight*
Taehyung - *hugs California* you are ok?
California - *breaks the hug and goes to jungkook*
Jungkook - *with teary eyes* C-Cali... I'm sorry..!
California - I could not take up your responsibility properly, find someone else..
Jungkook - No cali! You're the-
California - I am sorry..*was going to go back*
Jungkook - *holds her wrist back* The key to my heart is with you, so I can't let you go..p-pls- *starts crying*

California's Pov:
My heart ached seeing him cry, but he hurted me more..I was just with my bestfriend, there was nothing to react so much! He should've just known what happened, and then could've done his deed, but he didn't. As I was thinking all these, I found that I was already pulled in a tight hug by my boyfriend. Yes..and he is crying! It broke my heart into pieces, so I hugged him back but as soon as I did that-