what?

Eunwoo - Dare to touch my bestfriend, I'll break your hands.

*Jungkook was still in his position*

California - Eunwoo stop..!
Eunwoo - What stop? First of all, he is your fake boyfriend..who is good for nothing -
California - EUNWOO!!
Eunwoo - And second of all, you are a piece of shit who selected this kind of a person for your life..

California's Pov:
I got shocked by jungkook's action...he broke our hug and punched Eunwoo directly on his face.. although he is my bestfriend, but how did he dare to say something like this about us? The scene was getting dangerous..eunwoo and jungkook were fighting and taehyung was trying to stop them..and I? I was standing still, can't tolerate this anymore...
|End of Pov|

Jungkook's Pov:
I was freakin'out on Eunwoo, who told those shitty things about my cali..but after a while I heard a real sharp, shrill shout which was made by none other than my cali...She was holding her ears and crying with her eyes closed..Everything stopped. I ran to her just to find it out that she was really frustrated because she pushed me away..!
|End of Pov|

Jungkook - Cali? I know that all these are frustrating..but I have nothing to do! This Eunwoo is a real shit..!
California - I want to hear nothing..leave from here...
Taehyung - Cali-
California - I SAID ALL OF YOU TO LEAVE, THAT MEANS LEAVE!
Eunwoo - You can be a bit soft? Isn't it? Freak your voice!!
Jungkook - *slaps eunwoo* MIND YOUR LANGUAGE MR!!
California - ARE YOU LEAVING OR I?
Jungkook - *bites on eunwoo's neck*
Eunwoo - J-jungkook-? Y-you are a v-vampire??!!
Jungkook - Yes MR.EUNWOO! *blood flowing from his mouth*
Eunwoo - *falls down unconscious*
Jungkook - Checks on Eunwoo* Drop.Down.Dead. *smirks*
California - *freezes to a particular point* you are in our group?
Jungkook - Yess baby..*smirks and hugs California and taehyung*
Jungkook - I love you guys..!
Taeli - We love you back!!
California - *breaks the hug* ok..now goodnight, talk to you tomorrow morning..sleep!!
Taekook - Ok.. b-bye!

*Everyone left*

California's Pov:
What the heck! I just need to erase everything from out my brain and need to sleep!! Good night Cali..