12

California - *holds jungkook's hands and moves out*
Jungkook - Cali..I wanna say something!
California - yes? *moves to the fridge and starts taking out some milk*
Jungkook - It's all about yesterday..
California - hm..? *takes a glass and pours the milk inside*
Jungkook - They...told you that....I..do..l-love you! R-right?
California - *sips on the glass of milk* yeah?
Jungkook - Actually I don't!
California - *chocks on milk*
Jungkook - Yes miss! I don't even like you..! So I am sorry, I don't accept you!
California - Who told you that I DO like you?
Jungkook - *coughs purposely* what the----
California - YES MR! Don't keep your expectations in the higher level and I did NEVER propose you...! So how will you reject me?
Jungkook - I never thought that you would insult me in such a way..your choice is not the final choice! Many girls like me... You're kinda irritating..!
California - I don't want to argue Mr! It's morning now..just it became morn, stop taking test my patience..stop your shits now!
Jungkook - WOW, so now I am talking shits??You will insult me and I'll keep quiet?! Thats your logic?!
California - *looks at jungkook with a glare* I told you that I don't want to argue.. isn't that clear?? I've to say in different language or what??!
Jungkook - I really never thought you'd be like this when I first saw you..!!
California - *slaps jungkook* neolang yaegihago sipji anh-a!(I don't want to talk to you!) *goes away to be fresh*

/Time skips to night/

Suga - Hand me over the bowl of pork..
Jhope - The chicken is tasty, cali..
California - Hm.
RM - I'm sad that tomorrow we guys are going to get seperated again...
Jungkook - You guys are leaving tomorrow? Ain't you enjoying here..?
Jimin - We have tutions and schools...so..
Jungkook - Ain't you attending them from here?
Taehyung - Yes we are but that's not done jkay, we've to go home someday!
Jin - So the day is tomorrow.
Jhope - Umn..so...did everything get okayyyy? Cali?koo?
Jungkook - I just don't want to talk to this piece of shit!
Taehyung - See you mouth jungkook!
Jungkook - I know it very well, you don't need to interfere taehyung!
Jimin - Jkay, chill!!
RM - Why did you guys even quarrel?
Jungkook - You know namjoon, she told me that she doesn't like me. I'm of low standard!

*All this time California was sitting quietly without expression and eating her food. She is sitting between taehyung and Jimin and jungkook in her front! They were surrounding a huge table*

RM - Low standard?
Jin - Just spitting facts!
Jungkook - HYUNG!
Jin - Just kidding dude...chill!
Suga - Aren't you guys eating? I'm going to finish all the food today!
Jhope - I'm also eating!
RM - California...? Suddenly low standard? Why? *in a very calm tone*
California - .....
RM - Our kookie is so cute. Jungkook never hurts someone! He is so polite..well mannered. What happened cali?
Jimin - Yes cali..our jungkookie is so nice to everyone...what happened with you?
Taehyung - *puts one hand on her back, caressing her* Cali..?
California - *stands up with a thud in the table* ENOUGH! DO YOU GUYS EVEN KNOW WHAT HAPPENED?? YOU GUYS ARE BELIEVING ON WHAT HE IS TELLING??! I TOLD HIM THAT -
*explains the whole story and leaves while crying*
Jimin - Jungkook...? It's totally your fault!!
Jungkook - WTH! It's my fault?!!
Jimin - Yes ofc!
RM - It's a 50/50 fault jimin..
Taehyung - Is this a topic to fight on?
Jhope - Yeah..lovers get hurt in any small matter!
Jimin - And yeah- you told cali thay you don't love her?
Jungkook - Yes I did!
Jimin - Why?
Jungkook - Because I don't want her to know that she is the girl..who....
Jin - Who?
RM - Who??
Jimin - Yes?
Taehyung - Who what?
Suga - Who..??
Jhope - Jungkook speak already??!
Jungkook - Actually....