hey...wth!!?

Morning...

California - *yawns* aww, good morning to me..

California's Pov:
I got up from my bed "ouch, my leg hurts" and walked towards the mirror to see my pretty face. "Hm.. I'm looking more pretty today." The second thing which caught my attention was the mark on my neck. "God, what? When did all these happen and who did this?? Oh my god!!" The next moment, I ran towards taehyung's room and saw that he was not in his room..but..the..house was empty? Only me and taehyung? I started running and searching for people in every room! I didn't get any one of them.  I ran towards the kitchen but wasn't able to find the kitchen, when I realised that it was our house and not jungkook's! At last, I found taehyung who was making coffee.
|End of Pov|

California - Where are the rest of the people, and why are we back home?
Taehyung - What? Back home means? Where were we? And what's that on your neck? Woah, was there anyone in your room at night?!
California - Wdym? We were at jungkook's house!
Taehyung - Jungkook? Where did he come from now? He's in his home and wait- how do you know him? He's my friend and never did he meet you!
California - Stop acting, tell me where is he??
Taehyung - You had a dream for sure!! Pabo..
California - Taehyung, no! *tears started coming in her eyes*
Taehyung - Omo..why are you crying cali?
California - I want all of them back!
Taehyung - What all of them?? Whom are you talking about??!
California - Okay...*wipes her tears* call jungkook here rn!
Taehyung - He's sleeping for sure!
California - He's not, call him now!!
Taehyung - ahh okay! *calls jungkook*

OTP!
Taehyung - Hey koo!
Jungkook - *with full energy* hi taehyung, say.
Taehyung - Will you be able to come to our home now?
Jungkook - wait, all of a sudden?
Taehyung - Yes..come now.
Jungkook - Arasso (okay).
|End of OTP|

California - What did he tell?
Taehyung - He'll be here within minutes..till then let me drink the coffee...
California - You drink COFFEE? What happened to you all of a sudden? Alien!!
Taehyung - I changed my mind. I will practice to drink coffee from now!
California - Whatever..

//As California was going to move upstairs the bell rang, she jumped off the stairs and ran to open the door and finally found jungkook//

Jungkook - *surprised to see restless California* hi!
California - *hugs him* where were you?
Jungkook - *shy* At my home?
California - Baby...I missed you!
Jungkook - we never met before..
California- What? *broke the hug* why can't you guys remember anything?
Taehyung- Because everything is your imagination!
California- SHUT UP TAEHYUNG! I AM NOT AN USELESS CREATURE..I REMEMBER EVERYTHING, AND IF YOU DON'T, THEN THINK ABOUT ME! ESPECIALLY IF THE ONE I LOVE THE MOST DOESN'T REMEMBER ANYTHING!
Taehyung - *giggling* who's that?
California - Jungkook!!
Jungkook - *eyes widened*
California - WHAT?!! You don't remember?? Go to hell, both of you!! *stands a bit far from them*
Taehyung - Calm down jagi..
Jungkook - May I get a cup of tea, taehyung?
Taehyung - I made coffee just now!
Jungkook - Okay, no problem...
*Taehyung leaves*
California - *going to leave*
Jungkook - *holds her waist and pulls her like below*

California - *eyes popped out*Jungkook - Let it be a secret!California - You remember? Then why doesn't he?!Jungkook - Vampire powers

Jungkook - Let it be a secret!
California - You remember? Then why doesn't he?!
Jungkook - Vampire powers..and he isn't a vampire.
California - what? He isn't?
Jungkook - No..nor you...I am the prince of vampire kingdom.
California - P-prince?
Jungkook - Yes..and that, in your neck, was a small bite by me. So that you don't forget anything.
California - hm? *shy* I really was so tensed!!
Jungkook - I know..
California - I was scared to lose you...
Jungkook - We're made for each other..no one can separate us..*pushes California*
*Taehyung enters*
California's mind - It was such a beautiful moment..this taehyung!!!! Argh!
Taehyung - See.. jungkook is my friend. California is my sister..
Jungkook - I know this much.
California - Me too..
Taehyung - Ok then..do you need me?
Jungkook - No...maybe?
California - Yeah we don't need you tae.
Taehyung - Depressed kid...*sighs & leaves*
Jungkook - Poor kid..
California - *giggles*
Jungkook - Ily jagiya..
California - I love you more..?
Jungkook - Pabo...*pulls her closer and..*

(●’3)♡(ε'●)

             °Happy Ending°

//My pabo readers..you want me to write but ain't giving me any topic to write..I want some. Pweaseeeee//