8

Jungkook - The name is so cuteee...
California - heheee...!!!
Jungkook - Enough of shits, now come to the fact that we are hungry!
California - Sarcasm..you know!
Jungkook - *giggles* yes ofc...😂
California - I want to eat ramyeonnnn!!!! KOOO!!

*phone rings*

Jungkook - WTF! Now who is it?!
California - Ahhh it's my brotherrr...!! *picks up the call*

//In the call//
California - Ahh taehyung ahh!
Taehyung - Your phone is okay now? I don't know why but my phone got an alarm that you're in danger! So are you ok?! Aren't you coming?
California - Yeah I am totally ok! And that guy? He is also okay, he told me that I'll be going after the lunch and look at the weather, it's deteriorating. Until it's fine, how can I depart?
Taehyung - That's true! Should I go there??
California - Yeah sure...you know the location!
Taehyung - In your map, I can see the location..!
California - But how?!
Taehyung - I don't know but I can!
California - Fine...see you in minutes!!
//Hang up//

Jungkook - Why are you inviting everyone here??!
California - Because I Like To!
Jungkook - Can't you be calm and quiet, just with ME!
California - We met yesterday, how can I believe you?
Jungkook - ohh wowww *moves one step back* you can't even believe me?!
California - No! *In a cute tone*
Jungkook - BETTER YOU MAKE YOUR FOOD ON YOUR OWN! *leaves*
California - *flinches due to the sudden shout* he's angry?

California's Pov:
I saw outside the window, it looked like it's evening already! But it's only 10 am in the morning...it was getting darker inside the house too. Plus, jungkook left me alone and went upstairs. So I was scared of the darkness and tried to switch on the lights but ended up discovering that we had a power cut! It was gradually getting more dark!! I slowly stepped on the stairs and reached upstairs..I knocked on jungkook's room door. "kookie-ahh, move out of the room. It's getting darker outside". I got no response, I was scared about any foolish deeds of jungkook. I called his name again "Jungkook!!" Again no response, it was silence everywhere when out of nowhere there was a huge lightning which made me realise that the sound is going to effect the ears soon...and that is what happened. I closed my ears and a drop of water fell from my eyes. "Aish this thunder is so fearful" I sat in the nearby couch, scared, closing my eyes, hands on my ears.
|End of Pov|

Jungkook's Pov:
I was in my room when there was a huge lightning and a great thunder noise following it within few minutes. I was thinking about California outside. I don't know whether she is scared of these or not. Usually girls are scared of these! Even I got scared of the thunderstorm which occured right now..I should give a look over her, as soon as I headed towards the door, there was another thunderstorm which was more dangerous. I opened the door as fast as I could! I saw cali sitting on a couch with her hands on her ears. I went to her and-