Got you

Ok so I decided not to go into Ni-ki's Pov anymore & just let it be the authors because it was just taking forever for both the povs to add up. And I can't think from his brain :).

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I stood there in hallway, looking at the 7 boys ahead of me. I didn't know what to say & I definitely didn't want to be the first to say something. But as I looked closer at them, more so the one who was on the floor a few seconds ago, I recognized who they were.

It was them. And Ni-ki.

At instinct, I ran towards the direction they were standing in, thinking I lost them.

I barged into Ni-ki, rapping my arms around his tall figure. Tears began to roll down my cheeks and I started to laugh because of it.

"I THOUGHT I LOST YOU DAMNIT" I say slightly punching him in the chest.

He then started laughing really hard, clearly laughing at my face.

"STOP LAUGHING RIKI!", I proclaimed. I wanted to actually punch him that time because he wouldn't stop. He eventually did dial it down and said, "I'm sorry it's just that you look different and you're here crying and laughing with red eyes-its funny. ". He brought me into another hug, caressing my back to make me stop crying. I couldn't though, I THOUGHT I LOST MY BEST FRIEND 😪.

I'm guessing the others felt awkward for that I was kinda only paying attention to Riki like a shit head, so they left. Aw they left. I wanted to say hi.

I asked Ni-ki if he went through some type of portal too & he said he was the last one to go in his class as far as he knew. I didn't know what happened to my class due to being the first out of all. Hm.

But after the k-drama scene, silence took over, making it really awkward. I didn't know what to say, nor did he & we just kinda stood there waiting for someone to start up a conversation. I was the one to break the silence asking for his number.

"Well, uh I better go pick up those papers I dropped behind us. Do you have your phone on you, I can give you my number? " For some reason, it felt embarrassing to ask him that, like I never talked to him before. Pretty sure I was blushing like an idiot.

"That'd be great. ". He said with his boxy smile. I always found that smile so adorable. It was just so.. Riki. It was an automatic trigger for me to smile. I just couldn't hold in.

He reached into his back pocket & pulled out his phone, opening it into a new contact. He handed it over to me & I noticed how large his hands had gotten since I last saw him. My hands looked like baby hands compared to his, when it seemed just like yesterday they were the same size as mine.

I did the same in return, handing him my phone. I put my number in & couldn't exactly decide on what my name should be under. I made it simple & put " y/n <3". We exchanged phones with each other & saw he just put "niki". I would eventually change that because I wasn't the type to just have someone's name as their contact.

"I'll go catch up with the guys now. Text me later ok?"

"Ok! It was nice meeting you again Riki! See ya!"

We parted ways, and I was heading to pick up papers.

God that was cringe. Why would I say that?! "Nice meeting you again Riki!" Who the hell would say that? Plus, it's not like I haven't met him before. Ugh. That was just a weird thing to say.

-

I decided just to print the papers after school and leave them in Mr. Choi's class. I looked at my schedule in my locker & it said I had art next. I looked around me to see if anyone was willing to give me directions to the classroom.