𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

excuse any mistakes

viewers discretion is advised

𝐄𝐠𝐲𝐩𝐭 𝐌𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐫| 𝐆𝐞𝐞
𝐎𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤 64𝐭𝐡 𝐒𝐭.
𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡 1, 2021
__________

"I can't believe this shit!" Lex shouted from her seat on the couch eating her fries from Mcdonald's.

"I was really finna be throwing ass on a yacht that's why he trapped me."

"Girl I done told yo' ass what to do! but nooo don't nobody wanna listen to me." Lex groaned weakly punching the air.

"Duke Dennis is really fine tho.. why haven't I heard of him sooner?"

(A/N: he really is but South carolina niggas SOOO toxic.)

"You've been so dick drunk off of Von that you barely even seen any other nigga but his bowlegged ass." Tati says braiding Lex's hair.

"I can't help that me and Mr. Wrong get along so good?"

"Bitch— Okay Mary J Blige, you starting to act like yo' baldheaded ass mama." I gave her the meanest stank faces I could make up.

"You can say a lot of things but that's not one of em' ."

"But you ain't deny it." She continued spraying moose on the braids.

"WHATS DONE IS DONE! I FUCKED THE HOMEBOY I DONT REGRET IT!" I stood up admitting it.

"BOOKA STOP SIDE EYEING ME EVERY FIVE MINUTES!" He pushed me back on the chair and smacked me on the forehead.

"Girl shut the fuck up!"

"It's your fault for having a homeboy with dick that powerful! He was in my room cracking my ass and you was too busy cracking my best friend!"

"This bitch going crazy..." Durk mumbled trying not to look at me.

"I know this bitch ain't say cracking? the fuck?"

"Whoever said cream cheese was good is one nasty ass fucker." Everyone looked over at Kyoni to see her staring at her phone watching a cooking Tik Tok.

She finally looked up from her phone feeling us staring at her, "What y'all looking at?" She said frowning her face up.

Muwop shook his head at her obliviousness "You just never know when to say shit gang."

Kyoni looked around the room.

"Read the room bitch!" Lex shouted from her spot on the couch.

"Egypt done went dick crazed!"

"SOMEBODY CALL THE AMBULAM!"

"What you been up to gang?" Von asks sitting beside me rolling up.

I try to mentally stop myself from getting butterflies and tell myself that they're roaches instead because he's toxic.

He glances at me from my lack of response and chuckles.