Toru #1

Toru The Offical Series

Episode 1 (Pilot) 💎

(Day 1 BlackSteel City)

Toru woke up in agony from head too toe and as his body Aches A Female doctor said wow this guy is in terrific Shape Dr Bio and Bio then said yea he is very Buff for someone his age how do you reckon he is? And as they are examining him he awakes and Toru said I have two questions who are you and why am I naked with only a towel? The woman said we heard a loud bang on the roof and when we went up too investigate we found you bloodied and bruised but we worked around the clock for days on end too heal you and Toru said thanks Dr Crystal but I'm fine and as toru tried too move his body he yelled in agony and he said hey can I have some meds? I'm really in pain here and Dr Bio said what Healthcare plan do you have? Then we can determine what kind of medicine you can receive and Toru said I don't have any but I can work for it I promise and Dr Crystal said we should give him a chance Ben and Ben said look What's your name? And toru said my name is Toru Diamond but please call me Brenden and Ben said we are very overworked so starting tomorrow you can be a nurse assisting our head Doctor and Brenden said thanks you won't regret it as he shook Ben's Hand and Ben said I'm pretty sure I will.

(Day 2 BlackSteel City)

Brenden got up bright and early from his Hospital bed and he put on his new uniform and as he got dressed he gets flashes of his past which he is trying too forget and he then fully dressed and looking Damn good too went out the door and He nearly threw up as he seen someone with there Arm missing from a Plasma Blast and Toru said who did this to you? And the Young man said That criminal did he goes by the name The Plasma Knight and he is so evil and Brenden said don't worry we have only the best doctors and nurses that have years of experiences working here and The Man said so how long have you been working here? Brenden said what time is it? And the man said it's 7 minutes too 8 and Brenden said 5 minutes I've been on the job but so far no one has died and The Man said I'm doomed I'm going too die and The Head Doctor walked up too them and said Your not going too die I've treated hundreds and hundreds of people who have had the Bad Luck of running into the Plasma Knight and I know exactly how too treat your wounds sir.

(Day 2 BlackSteel City Hospital)

The man said my name is Ian Iceberg and I can't die I need too get back home becuz my wife is very sick and has Stage 4 cancer so I would appreciate it if you would patch me up and send me on my way Dr Krueger and Brenden said Wait is your first name Slade? And he said yes it is and I'm the third best doctor/surgeon in the world and Brenden thought too himself he looks exactly like Slade from the past but he is the opposite becuz I think Slade is a Villian and this guy is so darn nice and I should help him anyway that I can and Brenden said hey how can I help? And Slade said stay outta my way noob and he said follow me Mr Iceberg and Ian followed him into a nearby room which he grabbed his tools and started cleaning out the wound and as blood is going everywhere Slade said Dammit I need a Hydrodynamic Spray and Toru looked around and eventually found it 3 minutes later and I brought it too Slade and he grabbed it from me and pressed down on the button and used the Hydro Healing spray too stop the bleeding and too heal him more and more but he has lost a ton of blood Ian then said thank you Mr Krueger and Slade said if it wasn't for the Balls on this new guy you would have maybe died and brenden said what do you mean the Balls on this new guy? And Ian said oh he is probably referring too the last 8 guys who have helped him they are got fired and Brenden Said wow well Iiterally just started working today and Ian said I know you told me earlier and Slade said In surprise you just started working here today? Wow you are a noob and he said bring this fine gentlemen too get more blood while I go get this blood outta my uniform and Toru said yes sir Mr Slade.

(Day 2 BlackSteel City Hospital BloodWork)

As Ian and Brenden go too the bloodwork area Ian said wow you actually found that can in time huh? And Brenden said yea I did thank goodness I was there and Ian said hey listen don't kiss that guy's ass too much
Slade 's ego is already big enough you understand? And Bren said yea I kinda noticed he was a bit too Cocky and Arrogant by his Aura and Ian said what's Aura?
As they entered the BloodWork Area Dr Scarlet Said hey ill take it from here handsome and Bren said wait do I know you from somewhere? And Scar said if you did you would remember me I tend too leave bite marks on my Partners and Bren said whoa ok now I know who you are I'll leave you too your work I don't want Too get bit by you and Scarlet said you will as Toru / Bren left and went see who else needed his help and Scarlet closed the door and pressed a button and the glass blackened and she then said what's your blood type? And the man said oh its O Neg and she said lame and he said what? And she said oh I meant too said Cool we have plenty ready for you Mr Iceberg and she then gave Ian a Blood Transfusion.

(Day 2 BlackSteel City Hospital Room B)

After saving a Man named Ian , Brenden Went too room b and seen a Woman In a coma and he asked a man who is there how long has she been in a coma and he said today marks the fifth year she has been in one and Brenden said holding back the tears Wow Damn that's Awful hey let me try something And Toru made sure that no one is looking and he then charged up his hand with his pure energy and then placed it on Her Chest and the man said oh yes your helping my wife all right touching her breasts and Toru said here is where the heart is most people think a coma involves the brain but it instead involves the heart and The Man said well your the Professional so get too work and Brenden said I've only been working for an hour but thanks for the compliments and the man in disbelief damn near fell out his chair and Toru then hit her chest multiple times both hard and soft and The Woman in the coma Woke up and the man said Gwen your awake! And he hugged her tight and Gwen said wow that was one long nap thanks doctor and Brenden said I'm just a nurse but thanks for the compliment I'm getting lots of those today and after her husband stopped hugging her she said You are the best nurse I've ever had and and then hugged Toru / Bren and he said now this is a tight hug and Lots and lots of doctors are coming too see the woman that who was in a coma for a long time finally woke up.

(Day 2 Blacksteel Hospital Room B)

As Everyone is Surprised that a nurse with little too none experience Woke up someone in a 5 year long coma he was instantly Showered with Praise from almost everyone but Slade and The C.O.O of the hospital Reginald Laroxer said I'm glad I hired you Brenden after Artic and Ben both asked me too hire you so you can work and it has paid off very much so I am promoting you too Full time nurse if you want too or you can stay a part time nurse and Brenden said I'll take part time but with a pay raise instead of 50 dollars an hour I want 100 and Reginald said sure and Ben everyone get together I want too take a Pic of all of us with Gwen Wolfe and Everyone got together except for Slade who whispered there is something about Brenden something Suspicious... as Reginald Took the photo with his phone Gwen smiled bigger than she ever did before.

Episode 2 coming soon...