Toru #4

Toru The Offical Series

Episode 4 (The Family) 💎

(Day 4 Hospital)

As Artic is Terrified still she went too the hospital and she told Ben about what happened and Ben said wow you was so scared and Artic said yea I've never even seen a gun that close before but seeing it pointed at Another woman that could have very been me if I would have stepped in and I just couldn't becuz I'm so so weak and and she then cried into Ben's Arms and Ben said it's gonna be Allright ill make sure no one even has the opportunity too Shoot you becuz I love you and as she is Surprised he kissed her on the lips and she pushed him Away and said oh um I'm sorry but I have too go and she left without saying another word leaving Ben so confused.

(Day 4 Hospital Room A)

Reginald interrupted Ben and his patient and Reginald is very pissed off that Ben gave Artic the rest of the week off and Reginald said I'm suspending you without pay for taking Matters into your own head and as Ben is begging him he walked off and Brenden is also walking in that direction and he asked what that was all about and a few Moments Later Jace maden and Johnathan Jackal entered and John put Jace in the bed in Room A and He said I want your best doctor or doctors too heal my brother and Brenden thought too himself that's the guy whom I Destroyed his legs damn I thought he died wow and Reginald said Brenden imma give you a choice do you want Too work with Slade or Ben? And Brenden said Well ill go with Slade becuz Ben is suspended and Reginald said how did you hear us? And brenden said well I wanted too ask Ben why Artic was crying and Reginald said hey Ben why was she crying and After explaining why she was and why he gave her time off and Reginald said I'm sorry Ben I overreacted and as Ben breathed a sigh of relief and As Ben and Bren are heading too Room A Reginald said hey If you ever pull a stunt like that ill light your Ass on fire and send you packing and Ben is now very scared becuz he don't wanna lose his job.

(Day 4 Room A)

While Ben and Bren are using the latest in Ion-Tech too fix Jace 2 other members of The Infamous Jackal Family have just robbed a bank but the Cops are too scared too chase after them in there Van and After they get far enough away another hero Is chasing them in there Badass Car and as They get closer and closer they press a button on there dash and fired a Hook though there Back Door and stopped both cars with a push of a button they then ejected and flew upwards outta the car and they said the name's Jester And I've come too take care of the family and he then unsheathed a powerful blade called the Yakazuna Ro'se which he obtained though doing some very very naughty things and as the two members of the Family are ready Too fight Jester said Nova Prince Jackal and Crocnus Scales Jackal you two will be judged by me and Croc said what you want in too the family? And Jester said no not at all. and even faster than Diamond Man and slashed the two of them once and as they bled out he said I made sure too not leave any Perm Damage so the hospital it right over there hope you two make it hahahahahah and Jester took all the money guns and Coupons from there van and then unhooked the hook and got back in his sweet ride and pressed the button and the hook reattached itself onto his car and he drove off laughing as Both Nova and Croc struggle too Make it too the Hospital and along the way Croc said I'm sorry buddy I've lost too much blood and Nova said no you've haven't and Croc said give my best too uncle Lumber and as croc fell he died and Nova cried as he just made it inside and the doctors and nurses Hurried and was able too stop the bleeding just in time and saved his life...

The Family

Crocnus Scales Jackal
(Nefew Too Lumber)
(Brother too Nova)

Jace Maden Jackal
(Grandson Too Lumber)
(Brother Too John)

Johnathan Sword Jackal
(Grandson Too Lumber)
(Brother Too Jace)

Lumber Jackal
(Uncle too Nova and Croc)
(Grandfather too Jace and John)

Nova Prince Jackal
(Nefew too Lumber)
(Brother too Crocnus)