1

"Welcome to Ryoutei Academy, night plan, noble l/n!!"The principle welcomed you, as bystanders or the whole school stared at you, admiringly.

"Woah! Who is that?"

"She looks like a slut"

"I wonder how she would be in bed, with me?"

"If she steals my Shu away, she'll pay!"

"Is this love at first sight?"

Comments flashed through the crowd, some vulgar, some angry, and a few innocent admirers. Not paying any mind to them, you went into the school, not noticing a sherbet-eyed girl, looking at you, with awe, as you walked past her and a group of boys, who you payed no heed to.

• ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • > ☆

As the night continued, you went towards your fist class, which, temporarily, was Airthemetic.

You could see a huge cry of a crowd, more specifically, girls. They were shouting for someone in front of the entrance. You had zero to no interest in who the person was, neither did you feel like getting crushed by a crowd today.

There stood a two-faced vampire, who was indeed the centre of attention, being an idol.

Kou Mukami, above the crowd of simping fangirls, noticed a very strange girl, who was not shouting how in love she was with him. Instead, she stood with a poker face, not caring about the fact that he is an idol or the fact that he is handsome. This strange behaviour of the girl confused him to no limits. Was she not a fan? Did she not know who he was? What was her deal? He looked at her annoyed, but his other part was interested. He looked away from her, smirking in thought.

Continued classes made up for the excitement of lunch, where in the cafeteria, a certain red head was dragging a blonde girl over to eat with him. Once seated with his brothers, he noticed that Shu, had his eyes open, and staring at something of in a distance. Ayato's eyes followed his ocean blue ones just to look at a girl, sitting alone in a corner table, eating her food quietly. This was the same girl, Kou  Mukami  was looking at.

[ SHU'S POV ]

Kou Mukami...
Why is he staring at that particular girl, in the corner?
She seems new and a very possible target for him. Something stirring inside me when I thought of her being a new playtoy for him. The whole school knew that he gets what he wants, and the fact is just too boring.

I closed my eyes and focused on the music blaring in my ears, but opened one eye, staring at the girl. My breath hitched, when I saw her looking straight at me.

(3rd Person P.O.V)

As the girl and Shu looked at each other, they failed to notice a certain idol, growling at Shu's direction, for stealing her attention from him. Ruki observed Kou's behaviour, but stayed silent, not knowing the full situation, and having no interest in meddling with his affairs.

.
.
.
.

STATUS:
EDITED AND REWRITTEN
(05/28/2023)