Wanna leave at 4?

(•{۝}•)

SHU SAKAMAKI WAS FOR ONCE IN HIS BEDROOM, ear pieces blazing with some kind of music, only to him. In reality, he was hearing a girl scream. More accurately, moan. He felt light headed since the day he saw you, but unlike other flings, he could not try to get his mind away from you. Whatever he thought, came rollercoastering back to you.
How would you sound? Would it be.......arousing to hear?

Nonetheless, this was his present condition. The only way to quench his thirst, for now, was by drinking some of the blood of Yui.
'But, I don't want to, let's just lay here'
he thought. 'I have to....but don't want to.' he sighed, as he replaced his ear pieces again.

At this very moment, you were safe home.
Your mom and dad were out, as they usually did. Nothing out of the ordinary. They were usually busy, but they did spend time with you, whenever they could. They would sit with you and like friends, share their experiences and thoughts with you. They were not bad at all, they were just.....busy. You were not alone in this house of yours. It was big enough for a family with 10 members to live in, and that too, comfortably. Aki, your family maid, was like a second mother figure to you. Though, you never shared any thoughts with her, but whenever you would need some comfort, she was always there for you, thick or thin.

Anyways, sitting with your back on your bedframe, you remembered the day's events. How some fedora guy made a blonde girl faint, how creepy the nurse looked, and how you encountered the albino, Subaru in the secret area, not to mention the lingering feeling of being watched the whole time. Too much for a day or well, night at school.

Deciding to call it a day, you went into deep slumber, clutching the hem if your blanket tightly.

[|•{Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ}•|]

The whole idea of school at night disrupted her whole sleeping schedule. It would require somedays, to get used to it. But now, her head was pounding hard, but she thought wrong of missing school on the very second day. After gathering some courage, you lifted yourself from your bed, went over to Ami, and asked her for some pain killer tablets, or some numbing ones.
"Oh goodness, Y/n! だいじょぶ か¹?" She asked, worried. "Bad headache, Aki", you said, massaging your temple. "Oh... Are you sure you want to go to school tonight?" She asked, but you said nothing but nodded. "It's the 2nd day. I can't miss, Aki" you replied, to which she nodded, and quickly went to get some medication. Coming back, after some time, she held out a numbing tablet to you. "Y/n.... You would feel dizzy after this, for almost half an hour. I suggest you take this now, go to school and lay down in the nurse's office." This send shivers down your spine. Again?! That was the last place she ever wished to go now, but she had no choice. Either be killed by this headache, or be cured by laying down in the nurse's office for some time.

Back at the Sakamaki mansion, a man made his entry, dramatically. Karlhienz was never your normal dad. Much like Laito, he was an over dramatic idiot.
Anyways, he went into the living room, where he found all his sons and Eve present. "Greetings—" he began "—my sons. I have something to tell you all, and that is very important." He said, taking his seat, or should I say, a make shift throne. "Another mortal, is going to come live with you all, in the matter of a week, from now, I suggest, you keep this human as a blood replacement of Eve" he said, to which Yui shuddered, not liking the idea of being killed.

  1 "Are you alright?"