8

"Good morning, Kanato, Teddy" you said, trying not to drop Kanato or Teddy, while walking. Kanato had his legs wrapped around your waist and was facing you. His eyes, were lingering on your face, your neck and sometimes... ok, ok, many times at your chest. This cute subby boy wanted to lay his head on your soft chest again, and feel the sensation from yesterday again.

Walking over to the Limo, you could feel the stare of the vampire on you. You shook it off as mere clinginess.

You grasped the door carefully, first dropping Kanato and Teddy in, and then, getting in yourself to pick out the best seat. You analysed the seats and concluded that you had two options, and choosing one you would decide the seat Yui gets too.

Option 1 The seat in between Shu and Ayato
Option 2 The seat beside Laito

Wow, such a difficult choice, huh? You strutted in and sat yourself in between the sloth and the good for nothing boaster. This meant that Yui has to sit beside Laito the pervert. Well you could careless, and she knows them longer than you do, so yeah.

But sitting with these two donkeys had its own disadvantages. Like, Shu leaning over your shoulder every other minute, Ayato screaming in your face, and kind of harassing you, but all in all it is better than sitting close to the pervert.