5 is not my lucky number

|| You've got a fetish for my life,
I push you back and you'll come right back ||

┗ YOUR WORLD SHATTERED LIKE GLASS, when you heard the news. This was the worst. You did not know which was worse, the news of your parents dying, or Aki crying on your shoulder, holding on to you as her lifeline depended on it. You couldn't even muster a single tear to fall for such tragedy. You just sat there like a porcelain doll. Emotionless. 
You were not crying. Why would you? You didn't believe in crying after people who have already passed away. It was an absolute waste of time. Not to mention, a waste of energy as well. But who even classified your parents as dead. As far as you knew, not even their bodies were found. So why was Aki crying? Why we're her emerald eyes swollen due to tears?
This has zero significance in your life.

The fact that you had another letter aside from the one with your parents' death news, caught your gaze. It was a parchment paper, with a blood red colored wax seal keeping it closed. The seal displayed one of like some nobles, initials of 'K.S' embedded on it.

It took you some time to calm Aki down, but when the latter did so, you gave her something she didn't see coming even in a million years.
These words from your mouth, shifted earth aside for her, as the shock was too hard to even comprehend.
"Aki, I want you to listen very carefully. Now, stop crying this instant." You instructed her, to which she complied still hiccuping here and there.

"You see this letter? I read it just now, and I want you to listen to me well, because this is important. I have to go to the manor of someone named Karlhienz. He is the most trusted friend of dad.
Now, for the business, I would not be able to handle it at this age. Therefore, I want you to do this instead of me. I am giving all the shares of this business to you, Aki, because you are the most trustworthy person for me. Understand?"
"B-BUT M-ME? I CAN'T!"
"YOU CAN, AKI! I TRUST YOU!!"
"I will go to live with this man, and you are to stay here, and handle the business. This is my final word, Aki"

—> AKI WAS UPSET. She served you so that she could watch you grow up into a fine person like she and your parents wanted, not send off to live with someone so.... irrelevant. Who was this Karlhienz? What connection did he have with your family? Why didn't she know anything about him until today? Was this a trap? No it can't be. The letter had signatures of both your father and your mother. Did they plan this? If so, why would they?
The mst important question was, as she watched you enter the limo with your luggage, through the window, how was she supposed to handle this vast business? And that too without your assistance?

"I'll figure it out. I'll make sure your trust on me never fades, Y/n Sama, I promise you. One day, I will return to you, what is truly yours."

Reaching the gate of a highly vacated manor, you got off the car, said thanks to the driver, in return greeting a hug and farewell from him, you entered. The same eeri and displacing feeling took over you like that day in the nurse's office. You just hope the residents don't disturb you much.

The only thing you never knew, was the fact that you're life would change completely upon setting foot in the manor..........

You banged on the door three times. It did open, but there was no one in sight. Stepping in, the door shut close by itself.
"Freaking horror movie going on here." You muttered to yourself. What is this Karlhienz trying to do? Was he trying to scare her to death. Not that you were scared. Wandering aimlessly through the entrance corridor, you saw a tuft of blonde hair swaying about to the next room. Better to follow than to get lost, you went after it, and encountered a room. Seeing that it was opened, you stepped in, but what you saw, was very traumatising to you. The girl who you took to the nurse's office, was straddling a boy with red hair. And now, they had their eyes set on you. You observed that you interrupted some spicy scene, said a quick sorry and shut the door with a bang.

Lost yet again, you tumbled across a maybe looking living room, but the exception was a boy sleeping on a couch, with earphones, supposedly listening to music.

"Who are you and what are you doing here?"

Interactions: none
⚠️: None.

Notice: due to a bug in the software, if the player meets more than 3 yandere in one chapter, the system will be the most vulnerable and would not function properly at times.
Cure: not found