10

"Do you like pain..?"
You shuddered as a voice spoke in your ear, but maintaining your composure, you answered with, "I'm not too sure. Is it physical or mental?"

"Whatever you choose it to be..!" Said this boy with bandages on his arms and a pocket knife held in his right hand while his left arm was taking your palm.

"Maybe.. if you dont like pain, you can give me pain. You see.. pain.. makes me .. happy" he said, stopingly in his words.

You did not come here with the idea of inflicting physical pain on anyone, let alone this kid. You might even get suspended. But were you so innocent to throw away this chance, when he himself was giving you his pocket knife and rolling up his sleeve? Three guesses.

You took the knife from his hands, making and maintaining eye contact with him.
A slight eerie glow was visible in his large, beautiful eyes, when you took his hand and the knife away from him. It had already been detected. Gripping the knife as best as to showcase his, you were nearing to his pale white skin. Just as the cold tip touched him, he let out a sigh. Trailing the knife down, you could feel his breathing hasten.

"- AZUSA!"

The man bellowed, and with quick footsteps came towards you as the said boy. You could see him through your glossy eyes, but you had to raise your neck to get a better look.

"Yuma~!" Azusa whined, stomping his feet like a child. Letting his hand go, you noted the 'Yuma' was indeed glaring at your form, but he was fairly handsome just like Azusa. He snatched away the knife from your hands, and put it in his pocket, then held, more like, snatched Azusa's feeble wrist and moved him behind him.

"What were you doing to my brother?" He said, lowly as if growling, one hand still in his pocket.

"Nothing." Replying shortly, you made sure to be heard clear. Replicating his attitude, you put your hands in the pockets of your blazer, and in one of the pouches, you found a lollipop, the kid gave you back from the mansion. Yeah, the one two gives you weird looks and has a teddy companion. That one.

You unwrapped the lollipop and put it in his mouth, to reach which, you had to be on your tippy toes.

"It's bubblegum mint. Enjoy" you said patting his shoulder and turning around to exit. "Wait-"  his cry subsided as you left the place.

The day continued as classes after classes occurred, completely draining the strength and will power out of you. Finally, the time of dispersal came, and you were informed that the limo of the supposed brothers you were staying with, was standing outside, waiting for you. 

You quickly packed all your belongings and ran over to the location you were told. It was getting hot for you and by the time you reached, you were panting like a dog.

"Hm? You're here. Finally-" Said Reiji. You took a seat without answering him again and sat in middle of Shu and Subaru. So far, only them and Kanato have showed the decency of treating you like a living being. Not a tormented rag doll.

The limo started and you were sitting there browsing through your phone, which obviously had no network owing to the moving vehicle. You felt Shu plugging one of the earplugs from his headset into your ear. Smooth jazz filled your senses, making you relax, but you chose not to show it.

You reached the place in a span of about 10 minutes. As soon as you entered the living hall, you noticed the brothers stiffening. Yui, as you observed quietly, was also growing confused of their sudden attitude. Noticing Shu's gaze and following it, you understood why. There sat an unknown man, in all his glory on the couch, with his legs crossed. He spoke of authority, like everything belonged to him. You instantly knew his name, more like it came to you, without him ever telling you.

K.S.

It was him.

That was when he stood, taking small strides with his slender legs and coming towards you all. He stopped a few steps before, and leaned on the nearest couch.

"Hello, my lovely children~" his voice jazzed out.

.
.
.
.
.