12

"I'm thirsty, human..." he whispered in your ear. Thirsty..?
'I think I should grab him some water..' and so you did. There was a bottle right behind you on the counter, and taking it you shoved it in his face, rather slowly so he won't get hurt as originally intended.

He removed his hands from your either sides in a frenzy and stared at the bottle in his hands. "Water..?"
"You said you were thirsty soo..."

"Hmph" he pouted and moved away from you a bit. You chuckled lowly at his actions, hearing which his face grew a bit red in colour. You noticed this, but decided not to tease him any further.

Shu left the room, not before stomping childishly leaving you to chuckle at his antics. Then, you started to drown in your thoughts. Why did he refer to you as 'human'..? He didn't even drink the water you gave him. But, wasn't he thirsty..? This was clearly adding up to the weirdness of these brothers. You had been ignoring tuis for quite some time now, but you weren't so ignorant to not pay attention to events like these. It was important. It further fueled your curiosity.

Pushing these thoughts to the back of your mind, you decided to do what you came here for. Now, strawberry latte or (F/d)..?

.
.
.
.

"Ritcher is not yet dead, my children." Karlhienz smirked seeing the shocked look on Ayato's face. "B-but I killed that bastard with my own fucking hands, you old man!?"

"Shut it, Ayato. I already know that. But, he is not dead. He's still out there, where, I don't know. But, he's reviving himself, and wanting for an appropriate second to strike back. Even though he backstabbed every being he came across, he still has the same will. But, this time, he will be stronger, I can sense it." He said with a hint of seriousness, but growing back to his carelessness.

"If you wish to save the bride, or not, you better keep him at bay. This is not a threat, but a warning for each and every one of you. Even the new girl. Die yourselves, but if I see her hurt, I will personally make sure to deal with each and everyone of you. After all, test subjects are the most important step. That said, I'll now take my leave. Till next time~!" He vanished in thin air. Subaru noticed the darkness in this aura when he spoke about (Y/n). He balled his fist and teleported to his coffin room.
.
.
.

"Hm. I think that gave them a clue as to how strong I am.."
.
.
.

Azusa Mukami had been restless still. He wanted to hurt himself, more as to 'pleasure' himself, but he just wasn't able to do it. He did not know the reason but whenever the blade came closer to his arm, he would chicken out. He let out a small sigh of frustration. He hadn't had his daily diet of proper sleep, and he didn't know how to fix it. Was it because of the quest Ruki put him up to.. to find a way to achieve the 'Eve'? But Ruki does know that he won't be able to gather much. So he had low expectations.

'I think I should ask Yuma... for help...' he thought.
.
.
.

But living here was not strange that you had expected. It was not the best, but you were not wishing for that. Shu, despite his laziness had been pretty warm to you alongside Subaru, the car. Kanato just held onto you anytime he saw you and particularly liked when you held Teddy. The others seemed pretty distant, leaving out Laito because he's a pervert. Their father, Karlhienz seemed somewhat like Laito but less perverted. He had this fake happy-go-lucky attitude that didn't sit well with you.

You sighed yet again and lowered your body in the tub a bit more. You wanted to atleast have a normal life, but maybe life didn't want that for you. Feeling more and more comfortable by the moment, you closed your eyes and thought about the fact that these people, even though not welcoming had something in common which was very unnerving. Not to mention, Yui. She isn't a part of their family, but still lives with them. What was her part of the story? Did she go through the same sh*t as you? Maybe, maybe not. But she seems to not enjoy the whole thing at all. She always appears to be frightened. It's like she knows something much more deep under the surface than you do. But you weren't doing to snoop around anymore.

"Oh, Miss (Y/n), I thought you would take longer than that." He said, standing up and walking towards you. "Do you require anything from me, Reiji?" You asked, noticing him getting closer and closer to you every minute until he was just inches away from you. 

"Nothing very important, but something I must seek." He said placing his palm on your shoulder blade. His gloved hand made contact with you'd bate skin, sending shivers down his spine. He lowered his head on your shoulder and licked the area. "...in other words, I must taste you.."

"What is with you all trying to taste me?" You asked, without a hint of emotion. He stopped at your emotionless words, and lifted his head to meet your (e/c) eyes. "Did you not figure it out yet..?"
"What is there for me to find out, Reiji?"

He laughed hard, making you more and more confused. "Tell me this moment, Reiji." Standing your ground you glared at him. "Did you not figure out that we are.. vampires..?"

.
.
.

As promised in my previous chapter NOTICE here is a list of the first voters of my previous chapter:

heairt
xienexyle
AfterTheDawnOfTheSun
Auracallista
myakyaw232
anime_monsters
Canary581
HundredEclipse
EMIKO_XAII