𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏

EDITED

EDITED

"i'm finally done with the project," you sighed happily as you laid your head down on the table. "i'm almost done i just need to do some finishing touches," laoi added on. "this might me the first time i completed a project before you," you said. "i know right!" laoi exclaimed as she hit the table playfully, causing you to laugh.

"can you submit the project beforehand? i wasn't paying attention in class," you asked as you rested your head on your palm. "i think so, to be honest i don't know as well," laoi replied, laughing at how clueless the both of you were. "i can't get in trouble for finishing my work, so why not," you shrugged. "true."

"wanna come get my project with me?" you asked as laoi nodded her head, "i wanna see how you finished so fast." you stood up and walked out of the classroom to your locker with laoi following behind you. you entered your locker's pin as you opened it and took out your very fragile project. "laoi don't even come close to me. all the materials i used as very fragile, it'll break easily," you explained which came out as more if a threat. laoi's face grew into nervousness as she chuckled.

you and laoi started chatting about random stuff like how mr gojo is hot  as hell. you held your project tightly in your hands as you walked down the hallway. "the hallway is so empty, it feels weird," laoi said, looking around at the empty hallway. "feels like a horror movie," you joked, teasing laoi as she glared at you. "right, i forgot you're scared of those stuff," you chuckled as she glared at you again.

all of a sudden, you felt a gust of wind blowing against your right arm. the next thing you knew, your project fell on the floor, completely ruined. you looked up from the floor and your destroyed work, to see who knocked into you, you squint your eyes as you noticed a particular platinum blonde boy. you saw him look back at you as he left while running after a green-haired girl and a guy with white and black hair.

you turned your attention to what was on the floor, seeing everything you put effort into wrecked on the floor. you gulped anxiously but with a hint of furiousness, thinking about how you were start and finish a brand new project in 2 days. "uhm," laoi mumbled, breaking the silence while being as anxious as you. "how am i complete do a whole new project? no way i'm gonna finish!" you shook your head as you clenched your fist.

"y/n! no need to panic! i'll try to help you, let's meet after school," laoi exclaimed, trying to calm you down. "yeah but no way i'm gonna finish" you murmured as you frowned.  "that was inumaki right? he didn't even say sorry! how rude," laoi huffed as she shook her head in disappointment. you didn't reply, you just kept walking straight to class with laoi running behind you, catching up to you.

as you entered the classroom, not many people were there, about 3 people, including inuamki. you stared at him with a blank face from the side of your eye, but he just turned away, avoiding eye contact. you strolled to the back of the classroom, pulled out the chair and sat down, with laoi taking a seat beside you.

after a while of chatting with laoi and you ranting about what had happened, your teacher, mr gojo came into the classroom, finally. "just a reminder that your project is due this friday! if you submit late you'll fail!"" gojo exclaimed over-excitedly despite what he had said. his excitement scares you to be honest, though you couldn't deny he was good looking.

the rest of the class was just gojo going on about the topics that we are gonna be learning. "he sucks at teaching not gonna lie," laoi muttered, leaning towards you as you as you nodded, "i wouldn't agree more."

the later part of that day was pure horror

the later part of that day was pure horror. after school ended and laoi came over to your house, to help you with the project. "no fucking way i'm going to finish this!" you yelled frustratedly as you fell back onto your chair. "yelling doesn't help," laoi retorted as a joke.

"i bought most of the materials online, and it took them a week to come," you told laoi as you sighed. "we can still get them!" laoi encouraged which wasn't really helping. "i guess," you muttered as you crossed your arm. "plus, we still have one more day," laoi said again as you sighed again in reply.

"should we just make another project? lik start a brand new simpler one," you said as you rocked your chair back and forth. "you sure?" laoi asked in confirmation. you nodded your head as you replied, "yeah, it'll be easier, wouldn't it?" you explained as laoi shrugged, "as long as you finish im sure it'll be fine," she replied as she gave you a thumbs up.

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄

first chapter is done!
i'm sorry for the slow updates i'll try to be more consistent
ty for reading <3

EDITED

who let me publish this 💀 the spelling and grammar is worse than my mental health 😭