𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 15

˚ ༘♡ ·˚꒰ 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 15 ꒱ ₊˚ˑ༄

"uh y/n..." toge muttered, putting his phone down.

"hmm? what happened? are you okay?!" you asked worriedly shaking him nervously.

"im okay! its just that..." he gulped before continuing, "my parents want to meet you."

"what," you said with a blank face.

"what?!" you gasped as toge tried to calm you down.

"please don't freak out! it'll only be for one dinner!" he exclaimed.

"one dinner can change our whole relationship."

"my parents are decently nice, they won't hate you!" he comforted, which you didn't really make you feel better.

"when is it gonna be?" you asked frantically.

"this sunday, 5 pm."

"okay, i'll have some time to rethink my life," you smiled.

"oh c'mon, you'll be okay."

﹌﹌

"y/n! we have to leave in 10 minutes!" you heard toge exclaim from outside the room.

"got it! I'm almost done!" you yelled back.

you applied a layer of mascara and some lipgloss. you combed through your hair roughly. you looked in the mirror at your reflection, checking your outfit, hair and makeup.

you grabbed your purse from the hanger as you slinged it over your head.you checked yourself in the mirror one last time.

you took a deep breath as you opened the door. when toge turned his attention to you, its jaw dropped onto the floor.

"woah..." he gasps.

"do you like it?" you asked, walking up to him as he nodded his head eagerly.

"i have never seen you dressed up this much before, you must really want to impress my parents, huh?" toge laughed.

you remained silent as toge said, "please don't worry, they will love you."

"we have to go now, my mom is already cooking dinner."

toge unlocked the front door as you followed behind him. you got in the car as toge shut the door for you.

"oh and, i forgot to say but, my parents live 40 minutes away," toge whispered.

"what?!" you yelled as toge nodded slowly.