𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

˚ ༘♡ ·˚꒰ 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 the epilogue ꒱ ₊˚ˑ༄

- FIVE YEARS LATER -

nothing much happened in the five years, you and toge graduated college and adopted a child, that's pretty much it. laoi and kyo recently got married, and soon after we found out laoi was pregnant.

fuyumi was your first child, well she was adopted. you and toge decided on adoption 3 years ago, and since then it's been going wonderfully.

"toge, please stop fuyumi from crying," you said as toge picked fuyumi up, cradling fuyumi in his arms, immediately stopping her from crying.

"the favouritism is surreal," you grumbled as toge chuckled and kissed your forehead.

"anyways the group will be coming over tonight, i already have everything so now we can rest," you said as toge nodded.

toge set fuyumi on the couch as he turned on the television and played cocomelon to fuyumi's delight.

you sat down beside toge as he wrapped his arm around your shoulder, kissing your forehead.

for the rest of the afternoon, you and toge watched fuyumi with a bored expression, in contrast to fuyumi jumping up and down excitedly.

﹌﹌

"fuyumi!" panda exclaimed as he picked her up and threw her into the air, catching her after.

"hello!" you greeted, pulling laoi and maki into a hug.

over the years, maki, laoi and you have gotten close, forming a trio. toge, panda, laoi and kyo became a group. but all of you were still very close.

"come in," toge said as you took fuyumi from panda, carrying her with both of your arms.

"the food is all ready, we can eat now," you smiled as you walked over to the dining table, setting fuyumi down in the baby chair.

"i'll go take the food now," you said as toge replied, "i'll go with you."

toge followed behind you, catching up to you and holding your hand. he took a glove from the counter as you passed it to you.

"thanks," you said as toge smiled in reply.

you took the plate of onigiri from the fridge as toge's eyes lit up, "my favourite!"

"yep!" you nodded as you passed the tray to toge, taking the rest of the food.

you and toge walked back to the dining room, placing the food on the table and sitting down.

"let's eat!" you exclaimed.

everyone took a bit of everything, tasting the food.

"anyone want wine?" you asked as you lifted up the bottle of red wine.

you went to get a couple of wine glasses and poured it for everyone, setting it down beside them.

"oh my! it's snowing!" laoi exclaimed as she pointed outside the the huge window, watching a snowflake fall to the ground.

you and toge turned to each other as your jaw dropped to the ground, gasping softly.
toge interlocked his hand with yours and he smiled softly.

you turned back to everyone else as yuta stood up and exclaimed, "cheers!"

"cheers!" everyone replied in unison as they took a big sip of wine.

toge leaned closer to you muttering in your ear, "i love you so much, forever and ever."

﹌﹌

﹌﹌

↳˗ˏˋ Aᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ɴᴏᴛᴇ ˊˎ˗ ↴
ITS THE END YALL 😭😭😭