𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 12

˚ ༘♡ ·˚꒰ 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 12 ꒱ ₊˚ˑ༄PART 2 OUT OF 2

PART 2 OUT OF 2

"y/n, wake up," toge shook your body lightly.

you grumbled a few words as you yawned. your eyes opened slowly, but shut together again when the sun shone into your eyes.

"y/n, wake up or I'm gonna drag you out of bed," toge threatened as you used the blanket to cover your face again.

"c'mon toge, just lay down and sleep again, makes our life easier," you uttered as you patted the space on the bed beside you.

"as much as i want to, i have something planned so wake up," toge stated as you groaned in annoyance.

you kicked off the blanket as you dragged yourself to the bathroom grumbling, "give me 20 minutes."

you hurriedly took a shower, doing your skincare and brushing your teeth after. you put on your clothes, attempting to brush through your tangled hair.

you opened the door when you saw toge was on the bed, scrolling through his phone.

"hey, i'm done," you said as you hanged the wet towel up on the rack, throwing the dirty clothes in the basket.

you checked the time on your phone, which was '3. 58'.

"so... what did you wake me up for?" you asked tiredly.

"you'll know, let go now," toge said as he stood up, walking over to the door, and opening it for you.

you and toge then put on your shoes as toge took his jacket. toge unlocked the door as you walked out first, with toge behind you, locking the door.

"wait you drove here yesterday?" you asked as you pointed to toge's mercedes parked in the garage.

"yeah, it was raining heavily yesterday when i came, didn't you realise?" toge questioned as you shook your head, saying, "i must have been too focused, huh."

toge unlocked his car as he opened the door the passenger seat for you. he waited for you to get in the car before shutting the door. you got into the car and buckled your seatbelt.

toge got into the driver's seat as he started the car. he then stepped on the gas, driving the car.

you looked outside as you admired the scenery. most car ride was silent, but it was a comfortable silence.