𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 14

˚ ༘♡ ·˚꒰ 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 13 ꒱ ₊˚ˑ༄

"toge! look! i passed!" you exclaimed, handing the exam sheet to toge as you smiled brightly.

"woah, good job!" he complimented as he gave you a high five.

you grinned brightly as toge muttered to himself, "god bless, all those hours of tutoring helped."

you and toge walked out of the school as you randomly talked about some things. it got onto a topic where he asked, "is that guy and laoi dating? i always see them together."

"no, not yet at least. i think."

"how long have they known each other?" toge asked again as you replied, "i think a year?"

"woah. that's longer than us," he said as you shrugged.

"anyways, my place?" he asked as he unlocked his car.

"yeah, sure."

﹌﹌

"i'm soooo bored," you groaned, dragging out the 'o'.

"hmm? this show is pretty boring," he said as he pulled you closer to him, laying his chin on your head, pulling up the blanket.

"do you wanna make dinner? it's about 6 pm," toge asked as you nuzzled into his chest.

"what should we eat?" you said as toge thought about it.

"onigiri?" he asked as your eyes lit up.

"your gonna cook, right? cause i can't cook to save my life," you said.

"i'll teach you," he smiled as you sighed.

"ok c'mon. i already have all the ingredients in my fridge," he said as he got out of the bed.

toge dragged you out of bed as you unwillingly followed behind him to the kitchen.

he opened the fridge as he took out to cold rice, seaweed and all the ingredients. he set them on the island counter as you sat down on the counter, watching toge prep the ingredients.

"c'mon, let me teach you," he said.

you sighed as you walked towards toge. he stood behind you as he guided your hand to roll the rice into a shape. you felt toge's breath of your neck as you froze.

"don't get distracted now," he laughed as you smiled nervously.

rest of the minutes, toge taught you how to make onigiri.

toge placed the several onigiri on a plate and placed it in front of you.

"jesus christ, finally," you muttered as you ate a big bite of rice.

"haha, at least you learned something new," he laughed as you grumbled, chewing on the seaweed.

toge smiled again as he watched you, eating his own food.

'she makes me so happy.'

﹌﹌

﹌﹌

↳˗ˏˋ Aᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ɴᴏᴛᴇ ˊˎ˗ ↴
tbh i didn't feel like writing but i need to finish this book soon. this shit has been going on for almost 4 months 😟😟