𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 11

˚ ༘♡ ·˚꒰ 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 11 ꒱ ₊˚ˑ༄PART 1 OUT OF 2

PART 1 OUT OF 2

your midterm exams were coming up, and of course, you were studying day after day, leaving no time for you to spend time with your friends nor toge. your eye bags were as dark as ever, considering the fact that you barely sleep 2 hours per day.

﹌﹌

toge <3 : y/nnnnnn why do you keep ignoring me :(
oh wait yeah there's exams
STILL
ANSWER ME
if you don't answer i'm coming over to ur house 🫶🏻
OH COME ON JUST ANSWER
K COMING OVER RN

﹌﹌

you set your phone on silent mode, so there were absolutely no distractions while you were studying.

after you reread the same sentence 15 times, you moved on to the next sentence, rereading it 15 times.

as you were halfway through the 15 times, your doorbell rang. you jumped in shock as your legs hit the table. "fuck!" you yelled as you massaged your aching leg.

the doorbell rang once again as you cursed under your breath, limping towards the door. you unlocked the door, as a familiar scent wrapped his arm around your neck, with his head on yours.

"toge?" you asked as he hummed.

"why did you use the doorbell, don't you have the key?" you asked again as toge replied, "oh yeah."

"anyways c'mon, i'll lock the door," you said as toge shook his head, still in the same position.

"toge," you said strictly as he sighed and let go, allowing you to lock the door.

after, toge wrapped his arm around your neck again, as you walked to your room with toge behind you.

"woah, your whole room is a mess," toge stated as he walked into your room, closing the door behind him.

"yeah, thanks," you grumbled as toge patted your head as he laughed.

toge walked over to your desk as you laid down on your bed, lying face flat in your pillow. toge looked at your desk as he said, "woah, you really studying hard, huh?"

"i wanna study fashion designing in college, i really need to work hard now," you explained, laying up again as toge nodded.

"holy shit, you look so tired," toge stated as he looked at you.

"i haven't slept since yesterday, and when i do, i only sleep about 2 hours per day," you sighed as toge laid down beside you.

"y/n! you shouldn't overwork yourself so much," toge scolded you as you shrugged.

"i'm not letting you work anymore today," toge said as you exclaimed, annoyed, "oh c'mon, just let me study, i have no time!"

"absolutely not," toge replied sternly.

"so what should we do now," you asked as toge shrugged and replied, "watch a show?"

"what should we watch?" toge asked as you thought, saying, "demon slayer?"

"sure," toge said as you reached for your laptop which was on the nightstand, opening netflix and searching 'demon slayer'.

you played episode one as toge asked, "do you want snacks?" as you nodded.

"you can watch first, i'll go get some snacks."

toge got out of bed as he went to the pantry in the kitchen. you reminded yourself, oh yeah, we're dating.

toge ran up to your room as he laid the the snacks down, sitting on your bed. you then pulled the blanket up as you played the episode.

﹌﹌

3 hours in, you completely fell asleep. your head was on toge's chest as he breathed in and out slowly, trying not to wake you.

he checked the time, which was '12.39'. toge smiled softly at your sleeping figure as he whispered, "goodnight, love."

﹌﹌

﹌﹌

↳˗ˏˋ Aᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ɴᴏᴛᴇ ˊˎ˗ ↴
WOAHHHH ANOTHER UPDATE??? WHO AM I 🤯😱