𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 2

EDITED

EDITED

it was time to submit the project, and you were more down than ever. "ugh, i'm still so mad," you huffed as you gripped your poor pen tightly. "anyone would be. i would've broke down and cried." laoi said as she laughed. "i was this close to to be honest," you said as signalled with your hand.

for some reason you decided to turn behind and you saw inumaki at the back of the class sitting by himself, probably waiting for his friends to come.  you quickly shifted your gaze as he looked back at you. you turned in front quickly and you looked like as if you saw a ghost. "you okay?" laoi asked due to your face turning pale.

"hey, y/n," inumaki muttered softly as he held his project in his hand. you jumped in shock as you nearly fell off your chair. you turned behind and looked up as you saw inumaki right in front of you. "hm?" you hummed. "oh, nice project," you complimented, noticing the very detailed project in his hands. laoi could feel the awkward tension so she chose not to say anything as she would just make it worse.

"this is for you," he said, looking away and handing the project to you. you tilted your head in confusion as inumaki continued, "i'm sorry, take this as an apology," he apologised, bowing down. he stopped before adding on, "please." although you were still confused, you thanked him, accepting the project. inumaki quickly ran off to his seat after that.

"wow," laoi gasped, staring at the nearly perfect project. "also, does no one ever wonder why he covers his mouth?" laoi questioned. "yes and yes," you replied, nodding your head, laughing as laoi shrugged. "ignore that you got a nearly perfect project! dropping yours was definitely a food thing, no offence," laoi chuckled.

"presentation time!" an over-excited mr gojo skipped into the classroom. "so who's going first?" he asked, scanning the classroom. everyone stayed silent but mr gojo was still grinning happily. "y/n! you can go first!" he exclaimed, pointing to you. you immediately sat up straight, crying internally as got out of your seat and walked to the front of the class.