003

Her POV:
*ring ring ring*
I turned around on my bed as I reached for the alarm I set. Ugh I hate Mondays.

"6:30" I whispered to myself as I groaned. I have to get up and be ready for my work ㅠㅠ

After a few life contemplations I am finally brushing my teeth as I've finished showering. And thanks to my laziness, I don't have enough time for breakfast. So I skipped to my closet and took my pastel yellow polo shirt paired with a cream colored pencil skirt. I frowned when I was trying to zip the skirt up but it won't budge. I sighed because then I realized I gained more weight. I looked at the mirror and scanned my body.

I really liked this skirt, I bought it for 10,000 won and it was on sale already. I've only wore it twice and now it won't be of any use. If only that didn't happen...

A tear almost slipped my eye but I flinched and stopped myself for being dramatic. No, I'm not supposed to feel this way, I should be happy for myself. I quickly took off the skirt and replaced it with a pair of white square pants and put on a silver belt to add to the style. I've already finished doing my hair and a little makeup then I grabbed my bag along with my car keys.

As I was driving to my work I saw a cafe bakery and just then my stomach gave out signals.

"should I go get us some breakfast" I said to myself as I drove my way there and hopped in the cafe.

I was only a few steps inside but I could already smell the pastries and the different types of beverages. I must say, caramel and vanilla's scent stands out. The interior is very nice and warm looking, and the mellow music is adding to the vibe, definitely a cozy cafe. I head over the counter and started making my orders. Oh was I really hungry ~

"Can I get a large Iced Americano, a slice of that mango cake, an empanada, and a tuna sandwich with an extra cheese for to go please." Very satisfied with my order I gave the cashier my payment and waited for it at a nearby table. Just then I heard a conversation that'd ruin my morning.

"Did you hear what that lady ordered? Is it all for her? Wow, what an appetite. I feel bad for her pants"
"I know right, she doesn't even try to make an effort to look good tsk tsk tsk"
"This is why boys don't take us deserving women seriously because of some who doesn't have an ounce of care about how they look"

This group of highschool girls is getting on my nerves as they giggled and gave out groans as if they know everything. I clenched my phone because I was pretending to be busy but these brats doesn't even try toning it down. Do they think I can't hear them? Or they're purposely trying to make me hear it? The audacity to call themselves "deserving women" when they're out here seeking validation from men whilst bringing another woman down. I stood up to get my order and left that place. There's no point arguing with some kids.

I was eating my empanada with a frown on my face and furiously drinking my americano. Wow, what a way to get on my bad side! Those kids need to learn how to respect the elders, what are the schools doing? I finished eating my bread and decided to leave the cake slice aside and eat it later, I haven't even finished my drink. My appetite is gone now, thanks.

I made my way inside Accent Firm company where I work and scanned my ID to get inside. Another long day of work! Okay, that's right, I shouldn't be affected of what some highschool students have to say. I'm just going to do my best in order to pay the bills. Hwaiting!

//4:30 PM//

Finally I'm going home ㅠㅠ As I was waiting for the elevator to open, one of my coworkers suddenly arrived and greeted me.

"Hey xxx! Are you going home already?"

Park xxx, one of our famous employees and is considered the prettiest and a sweetheart, she's 2 years younger than me but we're in the same position in this company. I smiled at her.