007

On... Off... On... Off.. On.. Off

That single street light tries it's best to provide light in the empty wide road, it's past midnight and the storm will not seem to end soon. Wind, rain, and thunders spread throughout the surroundings but she didn't budge. There she stood under the half working light in her white dress, dotted with mud and soaked in water.

Alone and numb, she just stands as she looked down on her trembling palm, she stared at her locket to which she treasures, but it's never to be worn again.

"It's broken...it's gone.."

She whispered only the drops of rain could hear, her heart is breaking into pieces and her whole body is shaking. She wanted to scream, she wanted to just lie down, and she wanted to cry. But she couldn't.

She was drained she couldn't even cry a tear. But she thought, even at that moment, nature was kind to her. Thunders and violent trees swaying screamed for her, heavy rains cried for her whole being, and the stream of water travelling under her bare feet lied down with her.

Was it because of the storm or the pain? That's causing her to shake and become numb? Why is she in this situation?

Thankful enough, that what is naturally dangerous is protecting her. The night sky, the barely working lights, the storm, and the time is stopping any people to pass by. Preventing people to see her in such state, to criticize her, to think she's a crazy person.

As the girl slowly collected herself, she started walking. Step by step. She only looked forward, she was numb but she knew she was growing weak.

Go forward, go home..

As she walked in her beautifully ruined dress, as the storm accompanied her, she did not even notice the locket she dropped. Perhaps it was her body acting on its own, perhaps it's for the better.

Forget it..live..is what it wants to say.

Cold, shaky, and deafening storm filled her as she started to feel again. She hugged herself and walked a bit faster.

She started to hope that someone would come pick her up, wrap her in a blanket, and help her sleep. She hoped that someone would understand her, hug her, and love her as she deserved. She needed aid physically and emotionally. But either way, she'd accept anything at the moment.

In a trembling lips and dry throat, she let out an almost whisper call, hoping that the rain and wind would deliver it to someone.

"please..h-help me.."

Date: July 23, 2022
Time: 11:20 PM
Idea: While we were going home while it was raining
Inspiration: Stormy weather

***
Author's note:

- This scenario has no context, so feel free to widen your imagination and have your own interpretations about this. 💜