8 - Good Morning Rain

Caring for your inner child has a powerful and surprisingly quick result: Do it and the child heals. ~Martha Beck

Luke's POV

I woke up feeling slightly ill, but also feeling the warmth of another body with snoring to accompany it.

Upon opening my eyes I saw I was laying on top of Ashton and the noise was coming from him. I smirked to myself as I reached out and poked his nose. Watching it crinkle at my touch.

"Ashton," I whispered. "Wake up."

"Hm..?" He mumbled but did not open his eyes.

"Wake up, you snore like a pig."

"I don't think pigs snore." Ashton replied. "Luke why are you still laying on me? Did you drink again?"

"Huh?"

"Last night when you were drunk you were laying on me. How come you still are?" Ashton asked. At this point I lifted my body up and held my face over Ashton's so when he would open his eyes he would see me. "Thank you."

"Course." I whispered. At this point Ashton's eyes opened and he let out a shrill scream before kneeing my privates. I let out a squeak as I rolled off the bed and onto the floor.

"Oh my gosh, Luke!" Ashton yelled. "What the hell were you thinking!?"

"What were you thinking?" I groaned as I hid my face in the carpet.

"Not that!" Ashton said. "Get up loser."

"Once I can feel my manhood I will get up." I squeaked and curled up into a ball, my hands still holding onto my privates.

"I barely touched you." Ashton scoffed and I looked up an glared at him.

"Oh yeah? Let me kick you in the - "

"Nope! I'm good!" Ashton put his hands up. "Let's just get you up off the -" Before Ashton could finish the train lurched, we were at our next location.

I managed to pull myself off the floor and open the door as everyone piled out of train cars, getting ready to set up here. I would have to go around town and attract people to the circus with Cirri.

"You have to go help set up." I turned to Ashton with a smile. "But first.." I reached down and punched his privates before jumping off of the train and away from the train car, hearing Ashton yell after me.

I hurried over to Cirri's train car, seeing her standing outside she glared when she saw me. "You're not even dressed!"

"Well I -"

"No go back to your train car and change into your leotard. The pink and sparkly one." Cirri said.

"I hate that one." I groaned, but since Cirri was already wearing the matching one. I had no choice. Not like she gave me one either.

I walked back to the train car where I saw Ashton walking down the steps, he was glaring harshly at me.

"I'm mad at you." Ashton said as I passed him and walked inside the train car.

"Why?"

"You punched me in bad places!"

"You kneed me there!"

"It was an accident! You scared me!"

"You didn't act like it was an accident."

"Oh bite me." Ashton rolled his eyes. "What am I even suppose to be doing?"

"Shutting the door so I can change." I responded and when I heard the door shut I immediately stripped down.

"Why do you do that.." Ashton groaned as I had just finished sliding on the pink leotard.

"Do what?" I asked while smoothing out the lighter pink tights underneath it.

"You just change right in the open." Ashton sighed. "I can only resist not looking for a short while longer."

"Is there a problem with it?" I asked.

Ashton went wide eyed. "You can't just be naked in front of whomever you want!"

"Why is it a big deal? We're both guys." I shrugged.

"Yes and neither of us are straight." Ashton replied.

"All the more reason to be naked in front of one another." I shrugged. Ashton rolled his eyes and set his hands on his hips.

"You're impossible." Ashton sighed.

"Ash wanna come do my hair for me, I don't feel like it." I said, putting on my best pouting face as Ashton walked over and began to comb out my hair. As much as I looked at him, he seemed to be refusing to look back.

"Ashy." I whined.

"Ew, don't ever say that again." Ashton said, wrinkling his nose at the thought.

"Well then look at me." I groaned. Ashton's eyes wandered down to my own as I flashed a smile.

"What do you want?" Ashton asked, he was beginning to look very unamused with me.

"Why are you mad?" I asked. "Does me changing in front of you really make you that uncomfortable?"

"You're a complete child Luke." Ashton sighed.

I frowned at Ashton whom sighed and rolled his eyes. "See, there it goes again, you pout when you want something or something doesn't go your way. You pull of these stupid little stunts. Why, you change in front of everyone and can't be bothered to do your damn hair." Ashton snapped as he threw the comb down. "It's ridiculous, I feel like I'm hanging around with a child."

"I'm not a child.." I mumbled.

"You act like one." Ashton replied.  

"You're just mad, so you're going to be a little snot about everything." I shrugged. "It'll pass." 

"Cocky bastard.." Ashton grumbled as he turned to walk out of the room. 

"Ash come back." I sighed. "Come on." 

"No, Luke." Ashton snapped, turning back to me. "Grow up, would you?" And with that he turned and walked out of the room. 

I stood up and placed my comb back in my box. I did not think that I was that much of a child, but was I? Was Ashton just mad, or was he being brutally honest. I thought of asking Cirri later, but why would she tell me I was a child? Or maybe, maybe she would. I had no idea what to do with myself. So I pulled myself out of the train car and headed back towards Cirri. 

AUTHOR'S NOTIFICATION; Ariana

Helloooo everyone! I just have a little bit of an announcement! Very exciting. So I wanted to start another book, it would indeed be a Lashton because I have a million Muke's. The concept behind it is to have Lucy be involved with more of the writing process because a book is like a baby. You take care of it and hold it like a first child. So I'm not very..Open to her writing parts on the book - although I do take ideas and suggestions.

This is where you all come in.. In the next chapter of every book will be several different prefaces for you all to read. I am asking that those of you whom read and vote and comment to just leave a little note on your favorite one. The one that I see has the most replies on, will be the next book. Not saying the other one's won't be included later on, but this will determine the next one.

That's all I have to say! The next section of this book will do this ( I have not finished all of the concepts that I have for these ) Also they will be on each of my books that are updated recently. So, this one (Geek Squad), Pill By Pill, Acrobatics, and Forced. You are allowed to vote once on each book, so four times.

Okay..NOW That's all I have to say! Thank you all for you time! I will probably have the prefaces up by Friday? Maybe? Probably? Also Lucy are writing some of them, so if you can correctly guess who wrote which one, I will count your vote as two as a special little boost ;3

Frick I'm going on again..NOW I'M DONE.  

Hugs, Kisses, Cuddles and Serenades xX