13 - Pre-Show Nerves

After great pain, a formal feeling comes. The Nerves sit ceremonious, like tombs. ~Emily Dickinson

A/N: This is sensual content if you can not handle you can go ahead and skip it. 

Luke's POV

I was shaking, the lights are turning on and I knew I would have to go out and perform with Cirri soon. Honestly, I was beyond nervous but I always was before a show.

"Hey!" I heard Ashton whisper and I jumped slightly. "Easy tiger."

"S-Sorry.." I mumbled. I turned back around and continued to watch the preparation going on before the show. People were starting to enter the tent.

"Are you okay?" Ashton said as he turned me back to face him. He held onto my hands gently. "You're shaking."

"I'm so nervous." I admitted. "I'm alright though. I'm always this nervous."

Ashton chewed down on his lip. As if he was the nervous one. "Are you sure you're alright enough to do this?" 

"Yeah, I'm like this before everything performance." I said, dismissing him with a wave of my hand. I turned and faced away from him, staring back out into the audience. Feeling the twists and turns that my stomach churned. 

"Well.." Ashton said as he leaned over my shoulder. "Can I help you then?" 

"Help me?" I turned to him. As if he did have some magical cure that would make these shaking hands go away. Alas though, I did not.

Ashton smiled in a wicked manner as he tugged on my hand. Dragging me away from the big top and into a smaller tent on the side, one that held many extra props. No one was usually in here and when they were, well it was always a roustabout. Just grabbing something for a performer. I had sent countless amounts in here to fetch me something. I lived a bit of luxury, you could say.

"What are we doing in here?" I asked. 

"One minute." Ashton said. He walked out of the room and a few minutes later returned. Sucking on ice. "I have an idea." 

"It involves ice?" I asked. 

"No I just wanted ice." Ashton shrugged. "Still nervous?" 

"Yes." I let out a sigh as I leaned against the wall. It felt as if every moment I thought about it I wanted to throw up. No matter how much I loved my work, I felt as if I had one shot every time. In reality, I did only have one shot. 

Ashton smiled. His hands folded in front of him. I had no idea what that look was, part of me did not want to know. Of course the other part of me wanted to know, which overpowered the other side. 

"What are you doing?" I asked. 

"I'm not doing anything." Ashton smiled, rubbing his hands together, they were a red color, I assumed they were cold from the ice. Ashton pulled me away from the wall and walked behind me. His cold hands on my waist keeping me from turning around. I felt his hand run up my bare back, sending shivers throughout my body. For all I was wearing was obscenely revealing pants and wraps around my arms. 

"What are you doing?" I asked again. This time much quieter. 

"I think it'll help you calm down." Ashton said, I could feel his warm breath on my neck.

"Okay.." I said quietly, I watched Ashton carefully and felt his cold lips against my own as he pushed me back slightly farther. He was pushing his lips harshly against my own and then drifted down my jaw, neck and all the way down to the band of my pants. I could hear Ashton chuckling, I only assumed that I was clearly turned on and that was very visible in these pants. 

He pulled down my pants and I could feel the humid air surrounding me completely, especially when I felt Ashton wrap his lips around my member. I took in a sharp breath, sucking it through my teeth as he began to bob his head in rhythm. 

"Oh damn.." I choked out. I laid a hand in Ashton's hair and gripped the wall with the other. Gritting my teeth together. When I pulled at Ashton's hair he let out a throaty moan and I could have lost it right then and there. 

"Dammit Ashton.." I moaned out and then felt the swirling of his tongue around me. Letting out a trail of cuss words I released in Ashton's mouth and he wiped it with the back of his hand as he adjusted my pants back to their original orientation. He kissed me once and placed a hand on my cheek. 

"Feel better?" He smiled. 

"What the hell.." I mumbled. 

"You're cute." Ashton smiled. He patted my cheek and walked out of room. Leaving me to sit in complete shock. He treated it like he did not do a thing. Was that suppose to calm me down? Honestly, I was pretty sure it was working. 

I walked out of the tent and looked around, feeling someone slam directly into me I looked down and could see Cirri looking at me. 

"Luke are you ready?" Cirri asked, I nodded. Somewhat groggily. "What happened to you?" 

"Honestly?" I asked and Cirri nod. "Ashton happened." 

"What's that suppose to mean?" Cirri asked. She looked at me with a confused expression, but slightly knowing. "What happened?" 

"Since your my sister, I should not tell you about this part of my life." I said. 

"You and Ashton..?" Cirri gasped. "What did you do!?" 

"Cirri and Luke, you're on!" Crimson yelled and shoved us out in front of the audience. I heard our introduction and flashed a smile to Cirri. 

"Ready?" I asked. 

"As ready as  I'll ever be." Cirri smiled. "I love you, my little brother." 

"Love you too my annoying older sister." I replied. Cirri fist-bumped me and we waited for Calum to yell out our names. It was always the same speal. He would often call us the 'Trapeze Twins' as we went out. It was tasteless, yes. But they both started with T's and therefore, sounded good. 

Cirri grabbed my hand and squeezed it as we both ran out.

AUTHOR'S NOTIFICATION; Lucy

So school is finally over. Hallelujah. Anyways, Ariana is going to be pretty much..Non-existent for a while. While she is still writing all these chapters she does not have the time to put them up and do all that because she has to take a bunch of classes over the summer to compensate for the time she missed during this school year.

But hey, I'm here. And that's not..Awful. :D

Hugs, Kisses, Cuddles and Serenades xX