9 - The Pink Jumpsuit

Without contraries is no progression. Attraction and repulsion, reason and energy, love and hate, are necessary to human existence. ~William Blake

Luke's POV

I let out a sigh as I began to walk my exhausted body through the moonlight and back to my train car. I had been dancing around in the streets all day. I had no energy to deal with Ashton at the moment either.

I walked inside of my train car and saw the lights were off but looking out the window was Ashton, the moonlight shining off of his face.

"Hey Ash." I greeted but he said nothing, so I walked up and put a hand on his shoulder, which caused him to jump. "What are you doing?"

"Nothing, just sitting here. Thinking I guess." Ashton shrugged, he spent a minute more looking out the window before turning to me. "Hey Luke?"

"Yeah?"

"I'm sorry for being so mean this morning." Ashton sighed. "I don't mean what I said."

"That's okay, I can be a bit irritable myself sometimes." I said. Ashton at this point nodded and looked back out the window. I leaned down next to him to see what exactly he was looking at, and from here you could see the busy city, still operating at night.

"In a few minutes everything will be dark." Ashton said quietly.

"How do you know that?" I asked, but before he could answer me, the whole city went dark.

"I lived here for about a year, maybe two." Ashton said. "I'm going to be completely honest. I did not like it too much."

"Why was that?" I asked.

Ashton shrugged. "Guess I just wasn't too keen on living the 'big city' life." I nodded my head slowly, as if I understood. But I lived in a fairly small town, we were just surrounded by even more towns that made us 'city like' in any aspect.

As I was watching out the window I noticed that Ashton turned his head to me, looking me up and down. I turned my head with a smirk.

"Do you need something?" I said with a cheeky grin. If I could say at this point that Ashton was not attracted to me in the least, I would be a liar. Because I could clearly tell that he was. His eyes were always wide with desire, especially when I was wearing a skin-tight outfit.

Ashton pulled on my wrist gently, tugging me towards him. At this point he stood up and stood so our faces were close together. I thought he would kiss me, but just like that; he backed off.

"You think you have me around your finger." Ashton smirked as he ran a finger up under my chin. "Well I have you, around mine."

"You damn tease.." I muttered. "What's a guy have to do around here to get laid."

"Not announce what he wants?"

"I was joking." I rolled my eyes. "Want a drink?"

"No you have a show tomorrow, so no drinking." Ashton said as he blocked the path between me and the alcohol. I rolled my eyes and let out a groan. "Come on, bedtime."

"Fine, mom." I rolled my eyes and turned back around and felt Ashton's hand slap my bottom. "Hey!"

"Watch your tone mister." Ashton said, leaning over my shoulder so that I could see his face. He has a smug grin across it. "Now bed." This time he pushed on my back and shoved me into the bed, he stood there for a moment before sitting on the couch.

"What are you doing?" I asked. Ashton turned to me, confusion written across his face. "You have to come lay with me."

"Technically I don't have to do anything." Ashton shrugged.

"Come on, please?" I smiled and Ashton sighed before walking over and climbing over me to get onto a specific side of the bed. I immediately scooted over and curled myself into his chest, smiling to myself.

"Luke?" Ashton spoke as he wrapped his arms around me.

"Yes Ash?"

"Could you do me a favor?"

"Sure. What is it."

He let out a sigh. "Stop flirting with me if this is just a game." I looked up at Ashton with pure confusion.

"What do you mean?" I asked pulling apart slightly so in the dim moonlight I could see Ashton's face.

"Stop flirting with me if this is simply for your own gain." Ashton said. "I'm not a toy, you know."

"I'm not treating you like one!" I snapped.

"I know you're not, calm down." Ashton sighed. "I just don't want that to happen. So if you like flirting and teasing me all the time just so you get some sort of benefit out of it, knock it off. I'm not here to be messed around with."

"You're here to scoop up animal feces." I replied. Ashton let out a huff of irritation. "S-Sorry.."

"You always make it seem like I'm here for no reason, like I don't actually have a purpose and I'm completely useless." Ashton said. "Well, news flash Luke what I do keeps you and all the other crazy performers safe."

"We can take care of ourselves." I replied, laying down at this point so I faced the ceiling.

"You don't carry around the guns." Ashton said, leaning over me so that I could see him. "I do."

"I don't care what you do." I said, my voice growing quiet. The tension in the air filling up every ounce of oxygen I breathed.

"Oh really?" Ashton smirked.

"Yeah." I replied. "But Ashton, remember." I grinned slightly at my next words. "I'm not a toy, and this is not a game. If you want to get involved, better read the warning labels."

"What do they say? I'm illiterate." Ashton commented, I felt as if every second passed we grew closer and closer together.

"There's only one thing you should know." I smiled, biting down on my lip as I placed my hands around Ashton's face. "When I do anything, it's hardcore."

Ashton grinned before slamming his lips on my own in a heated make out session. He pulled apart slightly only to say one thing.

"Oh and by the way, you look very appealing in your acrobat clothes."

AUTHOR'S NOTIFICATION; Lucy

No they don't get it on. I'm sorry guys. I read it and they don't :'(

Guys I'm feeling dare devilish and I might spell my name with like an x or a k instead of a c. xD that's a dumb idea I feel like.

There's also these cross dressing boys at my school and I saw one on Friday and told him that he looked adorable and that he pulls of dresses better then I do cause true story.

Anyways.

Hugs, Kisses, Cuddles and Serenades xX