112

diluc don't look

diluc don't look

okay i will post the smut be aware this happens sometime later in vision but it hasn't happened yet so i can't spoil when but i'm sure when the time comes you'll be able to tell

and i hope amilah does not see this and if she does that is between me her and God

also it starts while they're already doing it and ends randomly bc yeah

now

do i want to do this....

HRHRJDKSOQSHD

Okay.

okay.

delicately, diluc leant over her frail body, his heavy breaths echoing through her ears. a soft grunt escaped him when he finally began to push it in, causing a short whimper to leave her as she grasped onto the bedsheets.

diluc didn't even hesitate to quicken his pace. "n-ngh. diluc..!" diluc grabbed the back of her hands, clasping her fingers, allowing him to secure his position. y/n cried aloud when he practically slammed right into her without warning.

diluc chuckled softly, stopping for a moment, fully inside of her. "did you like that?" his gentle whisper sent shivers down y/n's spine, immediately struck silent, but the look of bliss written all over her face was all diluc needed to see.

y/n let out a small whine as diluc kissed her cheek, thrusting into her once more.

"i love seeing the desperation in your eyes," diluc murmured, gently nibbling at her earlobe. "you want me to fuck you senseless, isn't that it?"

blood invaded the entirety of y/n's face. she shook her head in a blatant lie, unwilling to let go of her ego for this man.

"no?" diluc smiled. "then i won't."

diluc pulled out.

y/n's mouth fell open.

"n-no, no..." she averted her gaze, frowning. "diluc..." she mumbled.

"hmm? tell me. what do you want?"

y/n's lips pursed.

diluc leant over her back, his hand running over her stomach, clutching her close to him. she could feel his dick poking her. it was taking her everything to not start begging.

"nothing?" he teased. "are you sure? doesn't look like it."

his voice was like a lake of milk chocolate, rushing like a waterfall through her ears, sending instant shivers throughout her spine.

"please..." y/n whispered. diluc raised an eyebrow. "don't stop until i can't walk..."

diluc stared down at her in silence. y/n's heart pounded, unable to look him in the eye, turning away to hide her red face.

and then, she cried out once again.

diluc slammed all the way in.

"h...hah..."

once again, he was still, right inside her.

diluc released her hands, grabbing her waist, spinning her onto her back. y/n attempted to cover her face in embarrassment. he immediately pulled her hands away, bringing them back into his grasp.

diluc leaned in, their lips meeting sloppily. y/n groaned into the kiss as he began to move again.

slowly, at first, slowly, then a bit faster, a little more, more, more–

"more!" y/n cried, "fuck!! di-diluc!"

a small smile spread across diluc's lips.

he grunted quietly with each thrust, though throughout he remained staring at her, examining each and every feature of her even when she looked so weak to him.

"i love you," he whispered.

y/n felt a knot begin to tighten inside her. her face was becoming unbelievably high temperatures at the breathy sound of those words.

"i– a-ah! there!" y/n's back arched. she gripped diluc's hand, her chest heaving, tears threatening to fall from her eyes. diluc chuckled as she struggled to reply, instantly tightening around him. "i- fuck– i love- you too-! ah!"

"are you close?" he asked softly.

y/n moaned aloud as he hit the spot once more. the knot in her stomach became tighter. she couldn't hold it in any longer.

she sobbed as he only went faster, harder, pounding into her, kissing her lips, biting her neck, his spare hand kneading her breasts, playing with her nipples, too much- too much- it was too good!

"i-i'm gonna-!"

"go on... make a big mess."

"d-LUC!"

she clenched around him once more, crying out, her entire body convulsing, her mind completely enchanted by this euphoric feeling.

that was all diluc needed to have his release too. he groaned quietly, leaning over her, kissing her lips once more, moaning a small, "y/n," before, eventually, he pulled out, collapsing right next to her, gasping for breath.

y/n glanced at him. he watched his bare chest heave, his face and shoulders ridden in red, his spare arm upon his forehead as he continued to grip her hand with the other.

their eyes met.

the gentlest smile came upon his lips. y/n giggled, snuggling to him immediately. diluc's arm wrapped around her figure, leaving a lingering kiss upon the top of her head.

"i love you," she mumbled.

"i love you too. well done. you did well."

y/n blushed, hiding her face into his neck.

diluc's fingers trailed across her back, delicately massaging her skin, a calming silence falling upon them.

"i should get a bath ready. are you alright?"

y/n nodded. "a little sore," she giggled. "that's the best part."

diluc's eyebrow raised. "you have a strange pain tolerance... go on." diluc sat up, grabbing a tissue. y/n blushed as he began to clean her off. "go pee. i'll get a bath ready for us while you do. you don't need help to walk, do you? i think i was gentle tonight."

"i think you'll have to carry me, luc," y/n replied immediately. "i need to be carried..!"

diluc pouted. "you..."

Okay I'm going to dig a hole and disappear off the face of the earth now Goodbye