139

HRHEHRHFHHFHRHRHRHFHRHRHRHR HELLO HELOO EVERYONE MY BIRTHDAY WAS TWO DAYS AGO BUT BETTER LATE THAN NEVER!!!!! I KIND OF MERGED A FEW OF THE SUGGESTIONS INTO TWO LITTLE THINGS SO I HOPE U ALL LIKE IT THANK U SO MUCH FOR ALL UR WISHES AND SUPPORT REALLY I LOVE U ALL SO MUCH AND HAPPY 17TH BIRTHDAY ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!💗💗💗💗😭😭💗💗💗💗💗💗

SO FIRST

DRUMROLL PLS

WE HAVE

DILUC!!!!!!!!!!!! WOULDNT BE DILUC DOODLES WITHOUT A DILUC DOODLE LOTS OF PPL WANTED CAT DILUC OF SOME SORT CAT DILUC!!!!!!'n

I ALSO DID SOME WRITING. IT IS BELOW. ENJOY.

delusion spoilers!!!!! do not read further if you haven't read/finished the end of delusion

pre-vision!y/n and diluc - this is set a few months before vision begins, but a year after the events in delusion (a year after diluc's proposal)

• third person •

"Well, have a good night in there, you two. See you soon."

"Ah, shut up Kaeya!"

Kaeya laughed aloud, brushing the rest of the long trail into the bedroom, before waving a quick goodbye, rushing off and out before another word or (playful) act of violence could be made towards him.

(Y/N) heaved a jokingly loud sigh, allowing Diluc to walk past her, carefully closing the door behind her.

Diluc only chuckled, but said nothing.

A strange silence enveloped the room as the late night stars twinkled alongside the shining crescent moon outside.

The couple met eyes. Both of their faces were red.

"We're married," they both stated, simultaneously.

Diluc reached out, slowly grabbing her hands adorned with long, white, lace gloves.

"We're married," he repeated. "We're..."

"We're married!" (Y/N) exclaimed.

Gradually, beams arose upon both of their lips. Their fingers clasped instantly.

"We're married!!! We're married!!!!!!"

"I-I'm your husband!"

"I'm your wife!!!"

Giggles erupted throughout the room as the two of them bounced on the spot, the glimmering stars but joyful tears shimmering in their eyes.

(Y/N) smiled, her gaze falling for a moment.

"It was kind of Kaeya to do that for me, too... I mean, not just the trail..."

"It was very kind of him." Diluc's thumb stroked hers delicately. "He was my best man for a reason."