𝚂𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕

*Time skips (next day)

Felix woke up and checked the alarm.

Felix POV

Phew!! Finally I am going to school after a long vacation. I can't wait to meet them. I am so excited. I should pack my bag and check my homework once again.

Felix got up and did his chores and went to downstairs. He was surprised to see Hyunjin has already completed eating his breakfast. Yesterday he woke up so late and how come he woke up so fast today. Felix's mother was arranging the breakfast and called him. Felix was staring at Hyunjin blankly while eating his breakfast. Hyujin was not bothered by that as he was putting on his shoes. "Felix eat fast or else you will be late" Felix's mother shouted. Felix continued eat fast. Then put on his shoes and went out with Hyunjin.

Mrs. Lee locked the door and drove them to their school.

Time skips (at Felix's school)

??? - Hey bestie !!

Felix looking back to see who it is.

(??? came running and hugged Felix and Felix hugged back)

Felix - We are meeting after so many days. Oh... I see 👀 you have changed your hairstyle Yeonjun.

Yeonjun - Yeah, do you like it ? (*smirks)

Felix - Yeah it's cool

Yeonjun : Anyways what took you eo long ? You never came this late

Felix : Actually-

*Bell rings

Yeonjun : Okay tell me later. Let's hurry up otherwise we will be late to class

Felix and Yeonjun runs towards their classroom.

(* Teacher enters and everyone wishes)

Jisoo : Good morning students.

(* Teacher starts taking attendance)

Yeonjun : So what were going to say ?

(*Teacher calls Felix's name but Yeonjun didn't notice)

Felix : Present

Yeonjun : What ?? Present ?? Who gave you ??? UwU you have a new girlfriend or what ?? Teach me 🌚

Felix : No... I don't...🤦🏼‍♂️

Jisoo : Yeonjun !!!!! Can't you hear since when I am calling you ?!!!

Yeonjun (stood up and bow): Good morning madam.

Jisoo : Are you wishing me now ?!! I am taking attendance now and you didn't even respond !! I don't know what to do about you. Go to Principal's office after school.

Yeonjun sat and looked at Felix with a naughty smirk 😏.

Felix : What ? Aren't you sad ?

Yeonjun: No bro. Life is about enjoying.

Felix was shocked...

Yeonjun : Mom said that after school I have to study for 3 hrs straight and you already know I can't concentrate on studies even for a min. So it's better for me to stay and spend time in school.

Felix : Umm...okay

*Time skips
Lunch break

Yeonjun : So tell me what were you going to say ?

Felix : It's actually about a boy....

Yeonjun :. Wtf- ?!! Don't tell me you love a boy

Felix : No no... it's just I want to be friend with him... but he isn't even interested. I hate his behaviour.

Yeonjun : Oh I see... Don't worry everything will be fine.

* In Hyunjin's school

Mark : Yo Dude. How are you ?

Hyunjin : Fine.

Mark : What happened ? Any problem ?

Hyunjin : Nope everything is fine. And I don't like to talk too much you already know. So let's go to the class.

*Teacher enters and students wishes
*Teacher starts asking questions and Hyunjin answers everything correctly.

Mark : Bro. How are you so good at this ? Indeed, You are really intelligent.

Hyunjin : I have to be.

*Time skips back to home
Felix came running but Yeonjun was walking with an unbothered and bossy look

Felix saw his mother was worried about something.

Felix : Is there anything mother ? What happened ? Why are you so worried ?

Felix's mother : Y-yeah e-e-everything is fine...

*Felix's mother starts sobbing.

Felix's mother : H-H-Hyunjin I -I need t-to t-talk t-t-to y-you alone. So Felix g-go u-upstairs

Felix went as his mother said.

Felix's mother (trying to gain courage to tell ) : L-look H-h-hyunjin I-I am s-s-sorry b-but I re-really n-need t-to t-tell y-you something....

Felix's mother (trying to gain courage to tell ) :  L-look H-h-hyunjin I-I am s-s-sorry b-but I re-really n-need t-to t-tell y-you something

Please comment 😃

--------------------------------
Sorry guys for uploading it late. I was busy as my exams were going on. I had to attend school everyday and complete all the tasks. So it took me some time to write this part :)