𝙻𝚘𝚜𝚝

Felix looked at the alarm clock when he got, it was 4 am sharp. He stretched himself then went to brush his teeth and do his chores. While going back to his room, Felix stopped near Hyunjin's room.

Felix POV.

I want to check what is she doing...maybe he is sleeping. But did he had his dinner ? Shall I call him once ? But what if he gets angry and I don't want to disturb his sleep. Maybe later I will ask him... I went back to my room and sat near my study table but still my mind was with Hyunjin... I don't know why but there's something going on in my mind.. like something bad is going to happen. I got up and rushed to Hyunjin's room and opened the door.
I saw Hyunjin was not there. It scared the shit out of me. I searched him around the house but he was nowhere to be found. I was so worried. Did he went out early in this morning ??? Did he ran away ??? I must find him...his mental condition didn't seem good at first and now he is nowhere to be found...

I am so worried... I hope nothing bad happens to him... I rushed back to my room and wore my jacket before that I checked if mom was sleeping in her room or not .

It was quite cold outside... I walked around the cold and lonely streets at the dusk. I have to find him before mom wakes up. I know many places around this city but mom never lets me walk around alone. I searched everywhere but couldn't find Hyunjin. I was tired and my leg started paining so I sat down for a while and was observing the place around me... Then I set out to find him again... I searched for him everywhere...it was 6 am so I had to go back home... Before entering I thought of checking the terrace of our complex once.. I ran as fast as possible then I saw someone right on the edge of terrace...he was ready to jump... Suddenly I ran and shouted...

Felix: HYUNJIN !!!!!! NO !!!!

Felix ran and held Hyunjin's wrist. Felix was scared as hell. Hyunjin was shocked as well.

Felix( breathing heavily) : Why... are...you....trying... to...do
..that...?

Hyunjin : Please leave me. I am going to end everything today itself. Hyunjin tried to jump again

Felix held Hyunjin's hand and pulled him down.

Hyunjin : WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM ??!! WHY AREN'T YOU LETTING ME DIE ?!!!

Felix : JUST SHUT UP !!!

Hyunjin was so shocked, he has never seen Felix so angry. Felix was more worried rather than being angry that he didn't even realize that he was actually shouting at Hyunjin.

Felix : ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND ?!!! HOW DARE YOU ARE JUMPING FROM THERE ?!!! WHAT IF SOMETHING BAD HAPPENS... DID YOU EVEN REALIZE WHAT WERE YOU GOING TO DO ?!!

Hyunjin : So ? Why do you care so much if I live or not ? It's my life so I can do whatever I want. I can end it whenever I want. I would have done it long back. Ughh why I am so late ???! I am good for nothing... just why those memories...

Felix : No please...don't do anything like that...

Felix requested Hyunjin as if he was begging for his own life..

Hyunjin : None of your business. I am no one to you so you shouldn't care about me and let me die.

Felix : YOU ARE MAKING ME MAD !!! WHATEVER DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW WORRIED I WAS WHEN I COULDN'T FIND YOU ??! I SEARCHED EVERYWHERE AROUND THE HOUSE BUT YOU WEREN'T THERE. I WAS SCARED AS HELL. I EVEN WENT OUT TO FIND YOU NEAR THE STREETS. I NEVER REALLY GO ANYWHERE ALONE BUT FOR YOU I DID THAT. THANK GOD... I CANE TO THE TERRACE ON TIME... OTHERWISE....

Felix broke down into tears while saying those...Hyunjin was really stunned at Felix's action...he has never seen Felix shouting anx crying like this...

Hyunjin : Sorry...

Felix stared at Hyunjin...he has never heard him saying sorry...it was new to him...

Hyunjin : Whatever happened was too much for me... I just lost something precious...

Felix : What did you lose...?

Hyunjin : I can't tell you now... I don't know why but Aunt told you to go back to your room that time... So I think she has a reason for saying so... I can't tell you anything right now..

Felix : Oh....ok...but don't ever try to do anything like this....

Hyunjin : Ok.... I will see...but why do you care so much....

Felix : Uh... it's because you resemble my older brother...he died...when I was a child.... I had to see his death in front of me... I couldn't do anything... I couldn't save him.... I lost him... but I don't want to lose you... After that he died...my mother became overprotective of me... I was so depressed that I left everything I loved...my passion...even now I put up a fake smile so that mom doesn't feel that I am sad and I don't want her to remember any memory of him that will make her depress... it's okay I can handle my emotions...

Felix couldn't speak anymore as he broke into silent tears once again...the memory of his brother dying was a nightmare for him...

Hyunjin : Sorry for your loss....

Felix just nodded as if it was a sign of saying it's okay...

Hyunjin : umm...You can share your problems with me whenever you want....

Felix stared at him once again... He couldn't believe that Hyunjin has this soft side...

Hyunjin : Anyways for now... We have to go to school... it's late already...

Felix nodded and they both went to Felix's house as they have to get ready to go to their school....