𝙳𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖

???: You disappointed me.

??: I did what I felt right. I am mature enough to decide what is good for me and what isn't.

???: Shut up !! You are abandoned from our family.

??: Ok if that's what you want. It's okay for me.

*?? turns to Felix and his mother

??: Thank you for everything you have done. I love my lil brother. I want to see you becoming the most successful person. Keep practicing your singing and dancing skills. I am sure if you do you will be a great idol one day. Don't ever lose hope...

Mom I am going... Take care of everyone... Goodbye...

?? trying to step out..

???: Not so fast.*shoots

Felix : NOOOO !!!!!!

Hyunjin was shocked and Felix's mother too...when he heard Felix screaming. He went to check and he bang open the door. He saw Felix fully sweated and his eyes were red.  Felix realized it was a nightmare... Those memories....

Hyunjin : Are you okay ?! What happened ???

Felix couldn't reply at first. He was traumatized after whatever he saw.

Felix :H-huh ? Y-yeah I-I am okay....

Hyunjn : are you feeling sick ? You have your competition today ?

Felix : Oh yes.... I will get ready

Hyunjin: Ok we are waiting for you

Felix : Ok... I'll be there by time... don't worry....

Hyunjin : Okay... I hope you are well...

Felix : Don't worry nothing happened to me... I am totally fine...just saw a nightmare...

Hyunjin: Don't worry it won't be true

Felix nodded and giving him a fake smile and thinking if only he knew what he saw...

*Time skips to moment before performance

Felix was getting ready for the program when suddenly someone touched his shoulder. Felix got scared, he turned back to look who it was. With a great relief, he saw it was Hyunjin.

Hyunjin : So, are you ready to rock ?

Felix : I don't know....what if I can't.... I think I should quit...

Hyunjin : Seriously ?!! Have you been practicing all this time just for quitting ??

Felix :No...

Hyunjin: Listen Felix. This is your life and your passion. I know you I should let you do what you want but I know that you wanted to participate the day when I saw you, when you came back home. I knew you want to participate. Maybe it will make you remember about your brother. But think if your brother was here, then he would have been happy to see you performing, even your mother is waiting for your performance. We all are waiting. And I am sure you will win.

Felix: No... I am really nervous...

Hyunjin: You need to confident. Even if you don't win, atleast you have tried your best and that's what matters. Try to ask yourself if you really want to back off now... If you do... I won't force you anymore... It's your choice...

Felix's POV

I have never seen Hyunjin so determined to make me participate in this competition. What will he even gain if I win ? Will it help him in anything ? Why is he so desperate about it... As for me, I myself don't know what should I do....Maybe Suho wanted this too.... I promise I will never let any of them down.

Felix tried gain confidence. Hyunjin was happy about it. Hyunjin went back to sit with the audiences there.

As the programs, were going on Hyunjin was thinking about his leave. He didn't really want to leave Felix...

Meanwhile, Aiden went to perform. Felix's eyes widened as he saw Aiden performing. He thought he won't win this competition.

After Aiden finished his performance. He walked to the back stage where Felix was standing ready to perform.

Aiden : All the best dumb. I want to see how a loser sings.

Felix didn't cared. He went to the stage. Everyone was clapping, he was kind of scared. But he saw Hyunjin and his own mother and felt relieved.

As the music started. Felix begin to sing. His deep soulful voice left the audience in silence, even Hyunjn couldn't take his eyes off from Felix...and even Aiden was astonished.... Felix's mother was in tears...
After his performance was over... Felix saw that the audience were silent. He thought he failed but suddenly Hyunin stood up and begin to clap loudly and alongwith him all the other audiences including Felix's mother begin to clap with tears of joy in her eyes. They have never heard a beautiful voice before.
After the performances, the judges finally declared the winner..

Kim Namjoon : And the winner is
...

*The crowd were silent. Aiden thought there are chances he may win. All were waiting to hear the declaration.

Kim Namjoon : Lee Felix !!!

Everyone was filled with joy. Only Aiden and his group was angry about their decisions.

Hyunjin was crying with happiness. He knew it that Felix would make it. Even Felix was stunned.

Hyunjin got up and went out of the hall. Felix's mother didn't notice because she was overjoyed that Felix won.

Yeonjun went running to Felix.

Yeonjun : I knew you can do it !!!

Everyone was happy until Felix saw that Hyunjin was missing. He tried to find him everywhere but he couldn't see him. He asked his mother but she didn't knew where he was...

He was so worried about him that he became exhausted and fainted....

But who will tell him that Hyunjin went already...far away from him... nobody know when, where or whether they will ever meet each other or not....