𝙵𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚛 𝙴𝚗𝚎𝚖𝚢 ?

Felix : Hyunjinie you have grown so much... After you disappeared out of nowhere... I was finding you everywhere...

Hyunjin - Do I know you ?

Felix was shocked when he heard Hyunjin's word. He felt like his heart shattered into pieces. All this time he was waiting to meet Hyunjin after he vanished all of a sudden. And today when he met Hyunjin, he realized that Hyunjin forgot him...

Felix : Hyunjinie... don't you remember me...?

Hyunjin was angry when Felix called him as 'Hyunjinie'. His gang members turned to him and laughed.

They were scared as soon as Hyunjin gave a death glare.

Hyunjin : How dare you call me that ?!! Is it a joke to you or what ??! Just get lost before I hang you upside down or teach you a lesson which you will remember forever.

Felix : Sorry... Don't worry I'll go....

Felix walked slowly passed Hyunjin with tears on his eyes. He walked straight to principal office with Jeongin.

After he talked to the principal he went to his class as stated by the principal. He told Jeongin about it who was waiting outside. He rold Jeongin about his class.

Jeongin : Wow it's school. We are in the same class.

Felix : Yes

Jeongin: So let's goo !!

Both of happily walked towards their classes. Seungmin joined them too.

Three of them entered the class and the first thing they saw is....

--------------------------------------------------------
Sorry guys for posting lately and for writing short chapter. I have been very busy this days. And there's a lot of problems. I might be irregular.

Hope you will understand !

Till then !!

Bye and have a nice day !