𝙽𝚎𝚠𝚜

Felix's mother (trying to gain courage to tell ) : L-look H-h-hyunjin I-I am s-s-sorry b-but I re-really n-need t-to t-tell y-you something....

Hyunjin : What happened ? Is everything okay ?

Felix's mother : A-a-actually no....

Hyunjin : What...? Is it about something related to my parents...?

Felix's mother : Yes...

Hyunjin(scared by looking at his aunt's reaction) : What ???? What happened to them ????? Are they okay ????? Don't tell me they are....

Felix's mother: A-actually th-th-they a-a-are g-o-ne..... T-they d-died in a c-c-car a-ccident...

Hyunjin : WHAT ??!!!! ARE YOU SERIOUS ?!!! PLEASE AUNT TELL ME YOU ARE JOKING RIGHT ?!!! WHY ARE YOU EVEN SAYING THAT ?!!! NOTHING HAPPENED TO THEM ?!!!

Hyunjin begin to scream...he just couldn't bear to hear the loss of his parents....

Felix's mother : Your aunt called me from London she told that it will take time to take you there...and they will get the airlines tickets lately...Till then you will stay with us.... I understand you are sad and this is too much shocking news...

Felix was standing near the staircase because he was scared when he heard Hyunjin shouting..

Hyunjin went to his room. Felix hid when he heard footsteps all of a sudden.

Hyujin went to his room and slammed the door shut. He didn't come out the whole. Felix was sad but he doesn't know what was the reason...

Felix mother called Felix and told him to give the dinner to Hyunjin. He doesn't seem to come down.

After having his dinner, Felix took Hyunjin's dinner and went near Hyunjin's room.

Felix POV

Shall I knock once ? What if he gets angry again and starts scolding me ? Maybe he already knows I am standing outside...but why isn't he responding ? Is he okay ????? I hope nothing happened to him... Leave all this manners. I am gonna open the door.

As I opened the door I saw Hyunjin lying on his bed and staring quietly at the ceiling. I kept his dinner on the table beside his bed. But he was unbothered. It looks like he doesn't even know my presence. Is he too sad....? Did anything really bad happened...? Why did he even screamed that time....? I guess... I should try asking him if it makes him feel any better....

Felix: Hyunjin...?

Hyunjin was still unbothered and was looking at the ceiling as if he was having sleep paralysis at that moment...

Felix : Hyunjin...? Are you okay...? Can you hear me...?

Felix POV.

I am too scared...why is she so silent...? It's not the first time he behaved like this...but something wasn't right... I seriously want to know what made him like this... I think I should shake him once to let him out of his thoughts.... But I am too scared...what if he gets angry...? Anyways let me try once...

Felix tried to gain courage and as he touched Hyunjin for the first time... He felt like he was getting goosebumps... He never had such a feeling before... He doesn't know why did it make him happy... Felix was holding Hyunjin's hand and started shaking him... When Hyunjin got up all of a sudden. Felix saw that Hyunjin was actually crying...

Hyunjin : What the heck is wrong with you all ?!!! Huh ?!!! Can't you all leave me alone for a minute ?!!!! I like to be alone. Never try to invade my privacy.

Felix was scared and in a low tone voice he said..

Felix : I- I am sorry... I didn't nean to disturb you... I came here to give you dinner... You didn't come down for dinner today..so mom asked me to send it to your room... I called you but-

Hyunjin : DID I SAY THAT I WANT TO EAT ?!!! NO RIGHT ?!! TELL AUNT THAT I WILL NOT EAT TODAY. NOW GET OUT OF HERE AND LEAVE ME ALONE.

Felix went out... He was too scared...

Felix POV.

It was not surprising that he shouted... But today something was different... I have never seen him so broken and he was crying ? Something really bad must have happened...

I went to my own room and tried to sleep... But I was not able to sleep... The thought of Hyunjin crying... I don't know why I am feeling like this... I don't even know what happened to him and why is he behaving like this... But still I felt my heart shattering into pieces when I saw him crying.... His red teary eyes... I just can't see him like that... I must do something... I don't care if he shouts at me. I just don't want him to be in pain. He needs someone to share his thoughts...

Maybe I can try asking him about it tommorow....