Canteen

Warning : mild swearing/ vulgar language. Read at your own risk.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As soon as Felix entered the canteen.

He saw girls gathering around Hyunjin. Not only girls but he was surrounded by guys as well.

Felix : Jeongin why is he surrouded by those students ?

Jeongin: 🙄 I don't even know why he is the most popular guy in our school ?

Felix: Oh

As the crowd went to have their own tiffin.

Felix saw that a girl was leaning over Hyunjin and he was literally letting that girl to lean over him and seduce him.

Felix(in a whispering tone) : Why am I feeling angry when the girl touching him ?! I feel like pulling out that girl.

Jeongin: Felix ? Did you say anything?

Felix: No. But whatever is happening right now. I need to stop.

Felix went near Hyunjin and shouted at the girl.

Felix: Hey what are you doing?!!

Girl : What is your damn problem ? Can't you see I want to spending some quality time with my boyfriend ?

Felix: Just shut up already. He isn't.

Hyunjin: What's your fucking problem bastard ?

Felix : Did I say anything to you ??? Just stop this nonsense.

Girl: Get lost and don't disturb.

Felix : Watch your mouth bitch.

Everyone was shocked when they watched Felix.

Girl : How dare you ?!!!

Hyunjin: Leave it to me babe. I need to see this rascal.

Hyunjin slapped Felix hard.

Hyunjin: Never ever interfere in my work. I just slapped you today but next time I will make sure to make slit on your neck. Mark my words.

Felix was standing there and he was on the verge of crying. Suddenly Jeongin pulled him.

Jeongin: Felix let's get out of here. No need to stay among the bitches and bastards.

Seungmin: Yeah better not to mess with them.

The trio went to playground.

Jeongin: Felix what happened to you all of a sudden ? Why were you angry ?

Felix : I don't know Jeongin... But seeing that girl over Hyunjin... I felt something.. like I have never felt like this before. I didn't mean to get angry...it just happened.

Seungmin: ooh I smell something is burning ? Maybe you were jealous ?

Jeongin: Stop it Seungmin. Why will Felix be jealous of that bastard.

Felix: Uh...yeah...why will I be...?

Seungmin : Then if it's not jealousy then what is it ?

Jeongin: maybe it reminded him of something in past.

Felix : uh...yes.....

Seungmin: Anyways we forgot to wat our tiffin because of this mess
Only 5 mins are left for the break to get over.

Jeongin: Yes fast we need to complete our tiffin. I am dying to eat now with my growling stomach.

Felix: Sorry guys.

Jeongin (stuffing food in his mouth): Don't sawyy showorry eart.

Seungmin: First finish your food then talk. You sound weird.

The trio burst into laughing.

Soon the bell rang and they hurried to their class. Felix was running suddenly and Hyunjin was walking from the other side suddenly they Felix stumbled and they fell upon each other.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry guys for uploading a chapter after such a long time. I couldn't post it because of my important exams.